autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duragloss

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Duragloss

Duragloss has many great products. I love their #111 sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frankprozzoly View Post
    How about a guy from California on here told me about autoality. It is a nice store and the owner is a nice guy.

I think meguiars is slicker than ONR. I'll try the duragloss rinseless next.

If aqua wax isn't considered a quick detailer then what is?

It is IMO a QD some VISITOR has a different opinion which is no problem. I use it as a QD as well as Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray that are my 2 favorites.

Duragloss Aquawax is formulated to wax after washing in one easy step. Duragloss AW produces a high gloss, durable finish with minimal effort. Aquawax contains no abrasives and is clear coat safe.

This is Duragloss’ most popular product! Duragloss Aquawax produces a deep, wet gloss on clean paint. On an already waxed finish, Aquawax deepens the reflection, enhances the shine and increases slickness. This is a synthetic sealant spray with the gloss of a wax.

So IMO based on this cut and paste I use it as a QD so to me it is a QD

Post Thanks / Like

Frank...

Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine (FC&S) is Duragloss' QD.

Aquawax is a spray Sealant, used for various detailing tasks: Personal choice for its use seems to be the determiner.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok ..it's a nice product thats for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    It is IMO a QD some VISITOR has a different opinion which is no problem. I use it as a QD as well as Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray that are my 2 favorites.

Duragloss Aquawax is formulated to wax after washing in one easy step. Duragloss AW produces a high gloss, durable finish with minimal effort. Aquawax contains no abrasives and is clear coat safe.

This is Duragloss’ most popular product! Duragloss Aquawax produces a deep, wet gloss on clean paint. On an already waxed finish, Aquawax deepens the reflection, enhances the shine and increases slickness. This is a synthetic sealant spray with the gloss of a wax.

So IMO based on this cut and paste I use it as a QD so to me it is a QD
    that's why i like the dg rinseless wash, you dilute it to a QD and it adds a little protection in which you can use it weekly without over doing it. my guess is it adds about half the strength/protection of aquawax alone in which it can be used weekly like a normal QD. no right or wrong here, if you're happy with how you are using it, then that's all that matters...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    that's why i like the dg rinseless wash, you dilute it to a QD and it adds a little protection in which you can use it weekly without over doing it. my guess is it adds about half the strength/protection of aquawax alone in which it can be used weekly like a normal QD. no right or wrong here, if you're happy with how you are using it, then that's all that matters...

ARGH!! YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!........LOL All kidding aside, that is why I like your feedback! I enjoy seeing or interpreting a difference of opinion.

Agreed on the using the rinseless wash as a QD I mainly use the rinselesss wash (I have Pinnacle and Optimum Rinsless) as my lube when I clay bar. As for QD i am lazy!! I hate to mix!!.....LOL

Have a great evening VISITOR

Post Thanks / Like

Im about to pick up a gallon of aqua wax soon as well. Trying to see what else I need before I make an order.

I usually like to try different products, but aqua wax is so damn perfect I don't see the point. Its perfect in every way, not a single con I can think of.

Fantastic durability (4-5 weeks for me), spray on wipe off product and no issues when used in direct sunlight, looks great, smells great, slick.

After I discovered aqua wax I stopped using liquid/paste wax all together. I can get a month durability, and I can cover my entire car in just a few minutes. Amazing product. I cant say enough about how perfect this product is.

I use it as a stand alone wax. I dry first then apply.
    Jacob

Post Thanks / Like
    Two products I'll always have on my shelf. Both of them smell so good it makes me want to eat them.

Post Thanks / Like

Once you try Duragloss products you are pretty much hooked. The results are outstanding and do as stated for the product and the price is right. I have almost every product Duragloss makes. The one product that gets used almost weekly is the 932 Rinseless as it does not rain here very often and the vehicles rarely call for a full wash, when a full wash is happening 902 is used.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see noobs to DG coming on board! Don't forget noobs, 2 things, 1, ordering directly from DG is cheaper because if your not placing a large order w/ AG its going to cost you, unless your over $150 total, so keep this in mind and 2, this is most important, DG's rinseless wash can be made into a quick detailer and clay lube, making it even more cost effective!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12