autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AOI Cleaner wax

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AOI Cleaner wax

The only AIO ive used so far was HD Speed and got pretty good results on both white and silver. Havent tried it on other colors yet though but it does clean the paint real well and has light-medium cut to it (pad dependant).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    CCS
    Green Polishing/Finishing Foam - Use this foam to apply one-step cleaner waxes. It is a balance of polishing and finishing that is perfect for all-in-one product application.

Flat Pad
    White Polishing Flat 5.5 inch Foam Pad - Less dense foam formula for the application of cleaner waxes, one step polishes, or "all in one" type products. This pad has very light cutting power, so it's perfect for pre-wax cleaners

Looks like both is design for AIO cleaners?
    Yes, they are both designed for aio, but the green pads have slightly more cut which breaks down the xmt360 faster and reduces the overall time it takes to apply. Since I deal with mostly daily drivers they typically need light correction (mostly light scratches from automatic car washes) the green pads provide more correction in less passes and cuts the time down. If you are doing cars that get garaged and don't need much correction then the white pad may be a better option, but they both have their place.

Sent from my HTCONE using AG Online

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ipsdrew View Post
    Yes, they are both designed for aio, but the green pads have slightly more cut which breaks down the xmt360 faster and reduces the overall time it takes to apply. Since I deal with mostly daily drivers they typically need light correction (mostly light scratches from automatic car washes) the green pads provide more correction in less passes and cuts the time down. If you are doing cars that get garaged and don't need much correction then the white pad may be a better option, but they both have their place.

Ok cool tnx for the info ordering them pads on my next purchase!

Post Thanks / Like

I have never used Meg's D151 so can't comment. However, when I looked up on autogeek, the only way to buy it is by the gallon.

I have and do use Griots one step sealant and Pinnacles xmt 360 in my detailing business. Both produce great results. They are easy to apply and remove. Above all, my customers are very happy.

Fred

Post Thanks / Like
    If you (or anyone else)want to try the D151 shoot me a pm and I can send you a sample. I have a gallon sitting here and haven't had a chance to use it yet. I would also be more than willing to trade some for other aio's since I haven't ventured much outside the xmt360 or cleaner waxes. The D151 and poorboy glaze with sealant ( looking for a sample or will put on next order) are next on my list

Post Thanks / Like

The only AIO I have used is Optimum Poli-Seal and I wouldn't stop using it, it gives great results (and I work by hand)..another great optimum product.
    2005 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD Black Sapphire Metallic; Modded

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01GreyStangGT View Post
    Blackfire Total polish and Seal
    Used this last night....I can't believe how much extra goo was removed from my "clean" car.....including stuff I thought was a permanent stain.

Post Thanks / Like

From my experience working time is a common theme with AIO products. An aggressive cutting pad helps tremendously.

Post Thanks / Like

D151 if you need more correction....can be a pain if over worked.
    Poorboys Polish with Sealant....EASY to use, goood cleaning and very very minimal correction, looks good.
    Duragloss 501..... for a bit more cleaning, not as easy as pws but fine if used correctly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123