autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Are there any waterless or rinse less washs that have no gloss enhancers?

I have a coating on my car and looking for a rinse less and waterless wash that has no gloss enhancers does anyone have any recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are there any waterless or rinse less washs that have no gloss enhancers?

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    X2 on this. Has great cleaning, streak free, and smells great.

Post Thanks / Like

does it work well as a waterless/quick detailer in a bottle?

Post Thanks / Like

Yessir,Ive been experimenting with it for clay lube and polish wipedown as well. Im not known as a Meguires fan but I must say I really like this stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Poorboy's Spray & Wipe.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    Yessir,Ive been experimenting with it for clay lube and polish wipedown as well. Im not known as a Meguires fan but I must say I really like this stuff.
    What is your mixtures on RFEW?

Post Thanks / Like

1 oz. to 32 oz. in a kwazar pump sprayer. Probably overkill for a clay lube,who knows? Its certainly slicker than ONR.My go to clay lube is #49 BodyShine. Im still in the experiment stage.I need to do a side by side with Carpro Eraser to see if it effectively removes oils and polish fillers. I wont be getting rid of Eraser but I have a little time on my hands due to s@#t weather here.Just curious to see what this stuff can do other than a rinseless. I can say it worked great as a lube. Im open to opinions on dilutions.Sorry OP for the Jack. Im Ol Skool and have my set brands,Meguires is not one of them,I really liked this stuff compared to others Ive used.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if this thing would foam well in a kwazar venus sprayer with foam tip. I've been playing with cg cw&g in my venus sprayer because I have a gallon of it, but am looking for something with no gloss enhancers and won't strip and will foam decently.

Post Thanks / Like

It does seem to have a little foaming to it,worth a shot. Your area you might not ever need a hose again with this stuff. I pre powerwashed when I first used it,we have some nasty stuff here in the winter.Mutant road salts. Afterwards it was an easy typical rinseless wash. Worked exactly like advertised,smelled great,no marring or streaking.Pretty slick stuff,I got it so cheap from my local body shop supply shop I had to try some other uses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast