autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: $30 Wax that Beats Zymole Royale ($8,500)?!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    Oh how I do enjoy a wax thread. So many variables involved with waxes. Pictures can NEVER show the true brilliance,depth etc. the true beauty can only be viewed in person.Modern cameras a funny like that. Some have had the pleasure of using higher end waxes,no need to put them down for the cost or how crazy/stupid the person is for buying them.We are all crazy and have an expensive enjoyable hobby and or job. Some higher end waxes are indeed,not worth the money.Some lower end waxes are equally not worth the money. There are true gems located in all ends of the price spectrum. May it be ease of application,removal,gloss,slickness,depth,longevit y of protection.Use what YOU like and what looks good in YOUR eyes.Its prep,prep,prep. Use waxes and use them often,its one of the last things in this high technology sport thats still quiet,relaxing and keeps us out of trouble.Although I have only used a couple waxes ,I enjoy them and hope to buy more as budget allows.
    2011 Diamond White GMC Yukon SLT
    2010 Pearl White Nissan Sentra SR

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    I disagree, I didn't like supernatural personally
    Snh > sn IMO
    Is this from hands on experience? Do you own both to make that opinion? Or is it information and feedback you got from other forums?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

And I thought I was the only one who didn't like Supernatural. Difficult to work with ime. To many other quality choices out there that don't require that much effort.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys love to bag on expensive waxes.
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody checkout Adams "Patriot" limited?

Post Thanks / Like

I've noticed that people either love sn and hate snh or love snh and hate sn. I haven't tried or seen either in person. Are they that different?

For the sn price range, zymol glasur is an awesome wax and would get my money. I would also consider buying one of bouncer's offerings in that $100 and under price range.

What I find interesting is that in the UK and europe, many people buy these expensive waxes for their inexpensive daily driver cars like renault and vauxhall.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelzntoys View Post
    It's nice that they are donating to a good charity, but wouldn't you rather buy swissvax or af wax for that price?

Post Thanks / Like

"I've noticed that people either love sn and hate snh or love snh and hate sn. I haven't tried or seen either in person. Are they that different?"

Very different. I love Supernatural. Kind of a nice hard/soft blend. Looks great on most colors,wasnt my thing on metallics. A little tougher to remove than some. But end result was beautiful. And yes nice container.
    Supernatural hybrid,yuck. Bland looks,difficult to remove. Didnt last as well as some other hybrids.Blah Blah another time.
    I agree, people like to hate on the guy that is able to spend more.And people who spend above their means also like to hate on waxes.Their expectations were so high they were mindf@#ked from the beginning.The innerweb can be blamed for some of that too. No big deal.There is a bunch of those on the forums and its easy to scroll past them. Wax reviews are entertaining but certainly not the way to base an expensive purchase.Make detailing friends,trade samples use the products. What works for some may not work for others.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelzntoys View Post
    Yes and x2,The donation is nice,the container is cool,but I could do without the big ADAMS logo across the front of it.Adams is not know for their handcrafted waxes. Americana is a real good wax,if Patriot is better it would be a good purchase for someone looking to get into collecting.This one Ill wait till someone buys it,wife yells at them for spending diaper money and Ill scoop it up for 60 next year LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psynx View Post
    Is this from hands on experience? Do you own both to make that opinion? Or is it information and feedback you got from other forums?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online
    It's from hands on experience.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast