autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site Preview!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Site Preview!!

Comments Welcome...

GK Auto Spa
    Authorized Dealer of
    D2FORGED WHEELS

www.gkautospa.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Site Preview!!

Gerald,

Great start.

I might drop the lowest wash as 10 bucks for 30 minute wash doesn't really seem worth your time. I think the $20 dollar package is what most people are going to want and I would call them the Gold and Platinum packages. Under express service you have 1 hour of less.

On the slide show, I would just make the slides come up. The swirly do's are a bit much and slow down. I am impatient and just want to see the gallery.

Like I said, you are off to a good start. Use the suggestions you get here and it will be a masterpiece in no time at all.

Jenn

Post Thanks / Like

I an curious why the gold wash is a lesser wash than the silver. I thought it would be silver, gold platinum..or bronze, silver, gold. etc

Post Thanks / Like

Gerald I really feel you should be charging an hourly rate instead of set prices. If you offer $10-$20 washes, I'm afraid thats all you will be doing. Those 2 items should be dropped from the menu IMPO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn1270 View Post
    Gerald,

Great start.

I might drop the lowest wash as 10 bucks for 30 minute wash doesn't really seem worth your time. I think the $20 dollar package is what most people are going to want and I would call them the Gold and Platinum packages. Under express service you have 1 hour of less.

On the slide show, I would just make the slides come up. The swirly do's are a bit much and slow down. I am impatient and just want to see the gallery.

Like I said, you are off to a good start. Use the suggestions you get here and it will be a masterpiece in no time at all.

Jenn
    Thanx Jenn...i appreciate the honest feedback!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Gerald I really feel you should be charging an hourly rate instead of set prices. If you offer $10-$20 washes, I'm afraid thats all you will be doing. Those 2 items should be dropped from the menu IMPO
    Those are my gas station prices when i allow myself to do those type of washes,a set time & date.

My perspective is a 2part situation express(gas station), & personal clients that may want to get a mild treatment/. Part mobile,part stationary!!
    Authorized Dealer of
    D2FORGED WHEELS

www.gkautospa.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nice start Gerald.

I would recommend a few things (not that I'm an expert at web design by any stretch of imagination).

Remove all the comma's under the why choose you portion of your home page. Make each word a different color or brightness to seperate, it would look much better without them. Maybe even use - or / to seperate price / location I like the idea of maybe using a completely different color like.

Price (in white) Location (in bold red or something)

Capitalize those attributes your business brings to the table.

Convenience is misspelled.

Remove the free website from yoda deal.

Really nice overall look and those things I think you should change are pretty quick and easy, could make a big difference, but it's your site so you shouldn't care what I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Brice View Post
    Nice start Gerald.

I would recommend a few things (not that I'm an expert at web design by any stretch of imagination).

Remove all the comma's under the why choose you portion of your home page. Make each word a different color or brightness to seperate, it would look much better without them. Maybe even use - or / to seperate price / location I like the idea of maybe using a completely different color like.

Price (in white) Location (in bold red or something)

Capitalize those attributes your business brings to the table.

Convenience is misspelled.

Remove the free website from yoda deal.

Really nice overall look and those things I think you should change are pretty quick and easy, could make a big difference, but it's your site so you shouldn't care what I think.
    Thanks for the feedback!!

I would like to see the service title / price in RED or ROYAL. (scratch'n my head) Seems easy but...(scratch'n my head)...!

Thanks for the spell check!

I will remove the free yola site also.
    Authorized Dealer of
    D2FORGED WHEELS

www.gkautospa.com

Post Thanks / Like

Your web site does not have the blue theme you had been using. The dark look is classy. I think you ran out of colors for all your services (gold, platinum, complete detail, upscale detail, etc). I would simply the services page.
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Your web site does not have the blue theme you had been using. The dark look is classy. I think you ran out of colors for all your services (gold, platinum, complete detail, upscale detail, etc). I would simply the services page.

Yeah,i wanted the blue theme throughout but i'm limited until pay someone to create a Original web identity.

I could make the Services BLUE if i only knew how! It isn't as easy as this message creator.

I really appreciate the feedback!!

thanx!!
    Authorized Dealer of
    D2FORGED WHEELS

www.gkautospa.com

Post Thanks / Like

i have tosay i like the maintance packages. ive never seen a detailer offer this.if it was me i would for sure go with this deal .because i want my ride tobe upkept for the entire year and not go to crap within a few months..maybe offer a discount on these packages if they prepay for them
    im a landscaper by trade and offered a prepay discount on my services and people loved it . anyway to save money customers love... other then that looking good..
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast