autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

AutoGeek website suggestion

First let me say I love AG! Thanks for all the great support!
    I was just thinking it would be nice if when in the AG store after I click shop by brand and select a brand from the pull down I would see the following.
    Instead of seeing multiple different sizes of each item there would be one size of each item and then a pulldown arrow on each one if it offers more then one size. I know after I click on something that it shows the other sizes at the bottom of that page but I was thinking about this more as something that would help us to find new products without sorting through 2 or 3 of each product we already know about
    Is this a request that AG would consider/benefit from?
    Would this be helpful to everybody?

Just a thought
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AutoGeek website suggestion

I completely agree with you. It would help make searching customer reviews much easier, as well. Sometimes I have to click on the smaller (or larger) size of the same product just to see all of the customer reviews.
    08 Subaru WRX

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

that's wright but would be good also if the Items in shopping card remaind for few days for future login as It really take time to put them once there and shop and you forget something also

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. Scrolling past multiple of the same thing is a little annoying. And combining reviews among the diff. sizes would be great.

BTW the drop down list for shop by brand is out of place, half hidden behind price match and view shopping cart. Is it just me?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerfan View Post
    that's wright but would be good also if the Items in shopping card remaind for few days for future login as It really take time to put them once there and shop and you forget something also
    The shopping cart may have something to do with your cookie settings or something. Can anybody confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by A4 1.8tqm View Post
    I agree. Scrolling past multiple of the same thing is a little annoying. And combining reviews among the diff. sizes would be great.

BTW the drop down list for shop by brand is out of place, half hidden behind price match and view shopping cart. Is it just me?
    I just checked and it is coming out ok for me. see attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AutoGeek website suggestion-brand-jpg  

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A4 1.8tqm View Post

Same thing happens to me when I use Firefox or Safari. Homepage loads fine in both browsers, but once I start navigating around the site, it starts to hide below the top navigation buttons.

It's just a minor formatting issue, Firefox and Safari always read and translate the code a bit differently than Internet Explorer. Should be able to be fixed easily with a little manipulation.
    08 Subaru WRX

Post Thanks / Like

Another Web-site Suggestion...

I wished the "Page Numbers" were at the Bottom rather than at the Top, when you're doing a Search.

You type in your word or words... and then 20 or 30 Pages come up and then you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and then go back up again, just to click on the next Page, then repeat... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... etc, etc.

Kind of annoying.
    Dean
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

2003 GMC Sierra Denali
    Onyx Black/Pewter Leather
    w/AWD & QuadraSteer.

2008 Infiniti EX35 AWD
    Aspen Pearl/Black Leather
    w/AWD & Journey Pkg.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed!

The page numbers would be nice at the top and bottom of the page as naturally you are down there after scrolling through a page or results.

Also, if you're having an issue with your cart emptying, it's because you are deleting your cookies and clearing your internet browser cache. Certain antivirus/ antimalware programs do this automatically. If you want to stop it, change the settings so that the cookies are only erased when you want them to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2003 GMC Denali View Post
    Another Web-site Suggestion...

I wished the "Page Numbers" were at the Bottom rather than at the Top, when you're doing a Search.

You type in your word or words... and then 20 or 30 Pages come up and then you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and then go back up again, just to click on the next Page, then repeat... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... etc, etc.

Kind of annoying.

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emile View Post
    Same thing happens to me when I use Firefox...
    That's it, just checked using IE and it was normal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast