autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bilt Hamber Distribution

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Did it pre US distribution…. Right now still available through Carzilla (Canada) with newest products popping up. Not sure wth Obsessed getting North America if Bilt Hamber will pull line from them.

Cheaper shipping from them right now.

But hey if the drug dealers and A$$h0L£ but still has the best drugs… well people are gonna buy from him.

My only issue is how he handled Apex Stubby. If he had bought a product as bad as V1 he would have $h!t all over it. But because he let it through quality control he basically called his customers babies when he literally built his store off of selling best quality,

Just shoulda owned it. Announced improvements and V2 was coming…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Carzilla already sells a variety of OG supplied products, including the tire dressing, decon soap and drying aid, along with OG exclusive pressure washer accessories. So the partnership already exists.

2. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    TCG were grey marketing Pressol sprayers when OG were the official US importer and distributor.
    I guess I got these stories mixed up, since I wasn't really familiar with either brand or the reselling players, at the time. Sorry for the confusion I have caused.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    I started this thread to bring some intel to forum members who enjoyed using the Bilt Hamber products. At the time, it was uncertain what would happen with the brand for US customers. I didn't intend for this thread to become political, it was all about the product.
    I apologize for my part in disrupting this thread

I appreciate your intent of keeping us informed about a product line that seems to be important to a large number of us

Peace

5. Likes Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all of the updates and info I have cancelled my OG order and will now place it with Carzilla, especially since they have it in stock. Now I just have to figure out what else I need to get me to that elusive $80 free shipping limit.

7. Likes chilly, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Grime View Post
    Thanks to all of the updates and info I have cancelled my OG order and will now place it with Carzilla, especially since they have it in stock. Now I just have to figure out what else I need to get me to that elusive $80 free shipping limit.
    It is unreal what Carzilla has for stock. Brands, products, equipment. Truely a detailers toybox. Click on brands and glance through what each brand sells. You will find something that surprises you or you never thought of a few times over. Click on the sale section too, may see some items that catch your eye.

9. Likes chilly, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tac systems mystic bubble my favorite soap over Reset even. I miss Tacs in the US.

Also their tire coating is more of a dressing and love that stuff. 2 coats nice satin look

11. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Tac systems mystic bubble my favorite soap over Reset even. I miss Tacs in the US.

Also their tire coating is more of a dressing and love that stuff. 2 coats nice satin look

It didn't take long to find stuff I needed. Grabbed the MTM foam cannon wide mouth bottle and adapter I've had my eye on and a CarPro dilution bottle and Bam! Free shipping.

13. Likes chilly, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grabbed the MTM foam cannon wide mouth bottle and adapter I've had my eye on
    I have been looking at the wide mouth setup as well but I am honestly not sure I want to invest another $17 on my MTM cannon, I am just not that impressed by it

I had a middle of the road Amazon gun for a few years and for half the price it seemed just as good and now guys seem really taken with the MJJC Pro Blah Blah V ?

I thought the MTM would be a real game changer...

Yawn

15. Likes Optimus Grime liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    I have been looking at the wide mouth setup as well but I am honestly not sure I want to invest another $17 on my MTM cannon, I am just not that impressed by it

I had a middle of the road Amazon gun for a few years and for half the price it seemed just as good and now guys seem really taken with the MJJC Pro Blah Blah V ?

Yawn
    I started detailing with a $25 Amazon foam cannon. After about 6 months it started producing very thin foam so I figured that’s what happens when you buy cheap stuff on Amazon. I decided to get “professional” grade equipment and got the MTM. When I got it and saw the extra mesh filter I remembered that it was time to change the filter in my old foam cannon. I did that and it was back to producing that good ole shaving cream foam. The MTM is a bit better at foaming and uses less product to do it but is it $75 better foam. I think not.

17. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes chilly, Karl_in_Chicago, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post

Yawn
    I’ve found the pressure washer is the game changer. Don’t use my MTM much anymore

19. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast