autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

CERAKOTE enters the Auto Ceramic Coating Market

CERAKOTE® PROFESSIONAL CERAMIC PAINT COATING APPLICATION GUIDE - YouTube

Cures in 2 hours. Can be washed in 24 hours.

"We are resetting the conversation on longevity because the professional paint coating industry needs to be transparent with professional detailers like yourself and your valued customers. The reality is that no two vehicles experience the same climate and care, which affects measuring longevity in years. Consider these factors: • Hand wash vs. tunnel wash• Garaged vs. parked outside• Located in Florida vs. MinnesotaCerakote has been producing the world’s leading ceramic coatings for over two decades. Our goal is simple, produce the best ceramic coatings in the world and set the correct expectations for all our products. The trap of misleading claims has hurt our industry, which is why we are resetting the conversation on longevity. Our 500+ wash test is setting a clear benchmark. We guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products, simply give us a call and we will either replace the product for free or give you your money back."

2. Likes MisterSnoop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CERAKOTE enters the Auto Ceramic Coating Market

On their site, it's listed as "professional" - I would assume the coating is not much different than other coatings like from Carpro/Gyeon for example.

Anyway, it's listed at $100, but the photos always show a pair of 30ml bottles. There's no mention of quanity. As far as I can tell, it's 2 x 30ml bottle for $100.

I don't like that they don't provide important info like quantity, water contact angle, silica content %, flash time/removal time, durability expectation.

I'd rather get a known winner like Gyeon Mohs or Pure evo, 50ml, for $85.

I'm more interested in their "lite" coating spray that's showing as $17 right now. I wonder if it's like Cancoat or Wolfgang uber csc or if it's more like the other $20-40/bottle "sio2" sprays.

4. Likes CleanIT, John U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    On their site, it's listed as "professional" - I would assume the coating is not much different than other coatings like from Carpro/Gyeon for example.

Anyway, it's listed at $100, but the photos always show a pair of 30ml bottles. There's no mention of quanity. As far as I can tell, it's 2 x 30ml bottle for $100, but I doubt that's truly the case.

I'm more interested in their "lite" coating spray that's showing as $17 right now. I wonder if it's like Cancoat or Wolfgang uber csc or if it's more like the other $20-40/bottle "sio2" sprays.
    The Rapid Ceramic Paint Sealant is more like the other Sio2 spray sealants. It beads very well initially but it's not nearly as durable as Can Coat.

6. Likes Tbonem3, John U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not surprising, thanks

8. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Anyway, it's listed at $100, but the photos always show a pair of 30ml bottles. There's no mention of quanity. As far as I can tell, it's 2 x 30ml bottle for $100.

I don't like that they don't provide important info like quantity, water contact angle, silica content %, flash time/removal time, durability expectation.

I'd rather get a known winner like Gyeon Mohs or Pure evo, 50ml, for $85.

If you stick it in your cart, you'll notice right now they're cutting the price by 40%. Shipping isn't bad or add another item and it's free shipping. This is all an intro deal so not sure how long it'll last.

2x30ml for $67 shipped isn't bad

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

10. Likes CleanIT, DAC17 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone tried this yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeteT19640 View Post
    Anyone tried this yet?
    I think the shipping times are all pushed back a few weeks. Might not be anyone that even has it in their hands just yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I think the shipping times are all pushed back a few weeks. Might not be anyone that even has it in their hands just yet.

Ok thanks for that.
    Was thinking of trying it next year, January.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeteT19640 View Post
    Ok thanks for that.
    Was thinking of trying it next year, January.
    I'm now seeing photos show up on social media of people receiving theirs. If you order now, January should be very feasible. Be sure to report back if you do use it!

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried it on all the windows, did a polish and IPA wash - super slick and super hydrophobic indeed.

16. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast