autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    How well does Griot's Surface Wash clean as a prewash?
    Good for a PH neutral wash but as KA said nowhere as good as BH twins. Prob my favorite PH neutral snow foam tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Klasse Act, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The wife’s Buick got a brand new windshield. Even a new factory windshield has embedded contaminants. It required cleaning, claying, polishing, cleaning again and then sealing with Aquapel. The Aquapel directions suggest using a paper towel to buff the product off. There is no way a paper towel is touching my windshield.

I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

4. Likes Klasse Act, chilly, SNP209, Big Dave, Uncbrs and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    Fireball sent me a sample of Nappa Coat, Pirouette and Glass with my order of Wax Off. I have been using Gyeon ID on interior lately as I prefer nothing on the interior surfaces. However I wanted to try Nappa Coat being it was a free sample.

Really nice product. Sprayer mists the product very well. It darkens the interior vinyl surfaces, spreads and levels extremely well. Leaves a dark matte non greasy finish. Adds Sio2 as well. Really nice product.

I am very intrigued by the Nappa Coat product, I have never tried any Fireball products

I would love to hear your thoughts a month or so down the road

6. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got turned down for a job. A neighbor wanted her filthy (her word choice, not mine) Escape cleaned and I shot her what I thought was a fair price. She never responded. I'm sad now. I'm going to my room to cry.

8. Likes chilly, bill walsh, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My g/f's Cruze turned yellow overnight, so I took it right back to my touch-free wash and took care of it. Once home I topped up her tires with a single coat of Mr. Cartoon Tire Coat, stuff goes on soooo easy. Her tires had that "new" look, so I just added some sheen to them What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

We'll be taking it to movies later to see "IF"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Mother nature wasn't looking great last night so a last minute detail reschedule pushed our two main daily drivers to the cool-down moment for me after some early yard work. Yes, I like to play in water.
    Suburban Dad Routine complete. Yard work done, cars washed, lunch made, and now onto a nice Bourbon evening and dinner with the family.

2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    My g/f's Cruze turned yellow overnight, so I took it right back to my touch-free wash and took care of it. Once home I topped up her tires with a single coat of Mr. Cartoon Tire Coat, stuff goes on soooo easy. Her tires had that "new" look, so I just added some sheen to them What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

We'll be taking it to movies later to see "IF"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I think someone has a new favorite...

At least the Mr Cartoon name is easier to remember than TWHSGATSSC What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I think someone has a new favorite...

At least the Mr Cartoon name is easier to remember than TWHSGATSSC What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I've always liked the idea of a true tire coating but not too many have come through with it. I mean Turtle What did you do today, in regards to detailing? Wax themselves had one over a decade ago and then it just disappeared. Optimum had one and most people had issues with it browning/flaking on the tires, yours truely included, I had to throw the bottle away, only after trying it on several different tiresWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

14. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The wife traded in her Bronco for a Black Telluride yesterday because she hates me. It was between getting a Black car or an electric one, I rather deal with a Black car than electric one so she brought this home late last night.

I told the dealer not to touch it and I cleaned it this morning. Coated the leather with Gyeon but didn't coat the exterior since it was rainy and very humid out. I will polish and coat it when we get a sunny weekend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    The wife traded in her Bronco for a Black Telluride yesterday because she hates me. It was between getting a Black car or an electric one, I rather deal with a Black car than electric one so she brought this home late last night.

I told the dealer not to touch it and I cleaned it this morning. Coated the leather with Gyeon but didn't coat the exterior since it was rainy and very humid out. I will polish and coat it when we get a sunny weekend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Nothing is as beautiful as someone else’s black vehicle…. Nothing is as satisfying as a fresh clean on a black car nor as sad how it looks 30 mins after cleaning.

Funny the longer the Broncos are out the less I’m starting to like them. Telluride though love the styling.

17. Likes Big Dave, Klasse Act liked this post
Page 1222 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 22272211221172121212131214121512161217121812191220122112221223122412251226122712281229123012311232 ... LastLast