autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    It's 10pm and I couldn't find anything I wanted to watch on the idiot box, I know , first world problem, so I gave the Qashqai's interior a wipe down with TWHS Inside Job, also cleaned the windshield inside and out with Krystal Klear Bubble Gum Blitz, used the Invisible Glass Clean and Reach tool for the inside, I bought it at least 15 years ago and still haven't found anything better for cleaning inside a normal windshield, excluding the FJ of course, it's too vertical for it to work properly.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    Back in the saddle, huh Dave What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Back in the saddle, huh Dave What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Yeah, it needs a vacuum as well, but it's too late for that kind of noise.

4. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After a total shite day of weather yesterday a RW was in order after dinner this eveningWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I reached for Labocosmetica Idrosave RW and Dr. Beasley Paint Hero for a drying aid...WOWWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I'm sure I mentioned how VERY impressed I am with Labocosmetica Idrosave RW, even made up a 32 oz bottle of "FrankenDetailer" using it. It cleaned my paint well and while dragging the sponge across the surface it leaves that "protection trail" behind it, so there's NO mistaken that this product leaves behind protection What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I decided to use a drying aid, even though this product dries VERY well and I reached for Dr. Beasly Paint Hero, a product I used previously based on the amount left in the smallish bottle but don't remember too much about it other than it's $30.00 for that smallish bottleWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

That said...WOW! This Paint Hero is A M A Z I N G!! I sprayed a small amount per panel, dried with my medium Gauntlet and buffed dry with one of smaller Griot's Garage PFM's and I must say the GLOSS & SLICKNESS...WOWWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I'm sure the gloss & slickness was doubled because of the Labocosmetica Idrosave but still, amazing combo. I have to admit I was harsh on this Dr. Beasley product and for that I must say I AM SORRYWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Any future users of Paint Hero need to know this, it spreads thick so less is more AND you've gotta have a 2nd towel to buff dry but the results...MY GODWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes Big Dave, Uncbrs, Dirty Harry, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Labocosmetica Idrosave RW & Dr. Beasley Paint Hero results:

Turtle What did you do today, in regards to detailing? Wax Mr. Cartoon Tire Coat still looking great...legit product What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

The boss is out of town for 10 days so I thought I would take advantage of the living room to get my microfibers organized

The last few times I did laundry I just kind of dumped towels in the appropriate bin and they had gotten jumbled so I refolded and organized things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    The boss is out of town for 10 days so I thought I would take advantage of the living room to get my microfibers organized

The last few times I did laundry I just kind of dumped towels in the appropriate bin and they had gotten jumbled so I refolded and organized things

It can all get so disorganized so easy... lol. It's so satisfying when it all goes where it should.

10. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes chilly, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    It can all get so disorganized so easy... lol. It's so satisfying when it all goes where it should.
    I need to change the spacing on one of the shelving units that holds the totes so I can lift the lid with one hand and put folded towels in the right stack with the other instead of having to pull the whole tote out

12. Likes bill walsh, Silly Rabbit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I tested my new glass cleaner, Garage Therapy /ONE Glass, on the FJ this afternoon, it has lots of water spotting from the rain over the last couple of weeks.

Followed the directions on the bottle, mostly. After shaking the bottle, I sprayed it on the glass and spread it with a general purpose MF, then wiped it clear and dry with a proper glass MF. Which worked very well, minimum effort, great streak free results.

The scent seemed very familiar, so I checked my shelf and it smells exactly the same as both Rain-X Glass Cleaner and Invisible Glass Premium Glass Cleaner.

I am getting the FJ done bit by bit, but I'm waiting till after Saturday for a whole vehicle contact wash, rain is predicted.

14. Likes Klasse Act, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fireball sent me a sample of Nappa Coat, Pirouette and Glass with my order of Wax Off. I have been using Gyeon ID on interior lately as I prefer nothing on the interior surfaces. However I wanted to try Nappa Coat being it was a free sample.

Really nice product. Sprayer mists the product very well. It darkens the interior vinyl surfaces, spreads and levels extremely well. Leaves a dark matte non greasy finish. Adds Sio2 as well. Really nice product.

16. Likes Big Dave, Dirty Harry, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From last evening actually What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

4 oz of Griot's Garage Foaming Surface Wash and 1 gallon of water in my IK Foam Pro 12, love using this machineWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?️ I also used Brake Buster and my 4 brushes as well.

The sap was glistening on the car prior to wash, I'm fighting this battle and I've got the ammo to do itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I thought about pulling further forward to get away from the tree but when I tried a dry run with my g/f's Cruze I made it no problem but I'm going to see how my 2 neighbors are with it...stay "tuned"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

18. Likes CleanIT, Big Dave, Dirty Harry liked this post
Page 1220 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 22072011201170121012111212121312141215121612171218121912201221122212231224122512261227122812291230 ... LastLast