autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master Blaster

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Master Blaster

i had the MB and sold it, don't really miss it. i use the DP/mckees 37 turbo dryer and it works well. some complain about the long hose with the turbo dryer (at least you can carry it on a shoulder strap), but with the MB you have to drag the whole thing around and it still has a long hose as well. if i didn't have the turbo car dryer i would just use an electric leaf blower. if you have a solid coat of wax/sealant/coating the water will fly right off and there will be minimal droplets to wipe off which you can follow up with a microfiber towel and qd/spray wax...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Well you Son of a B!tch!!

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and blame me, Rich. But you know you love it......

I'm still sticking with my leaf blower. Mine is the pro backpack type. That thing will blow loose asphalt out of the road at 220 mph. It was $400 bucks when I bought it, and no way in hell am I spending the jing for the MB.

For those that say the leaf blower has a hard plastic tip, and that it will scratch your paint, I offer this simple solution:

Don't touch your paint with it.
    LOL, hey Paul, I knew that would ruffle your feathers, 220 mph, I can blow that threw my lips on a good day. I just love giving you NY Boys a hard time....... Don"t make me come up to NY with that bad ass boy Craftsman.............it will kick your ass. LOL

Good to hear from ya buddy

Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richs66 View Post
    LOL, hey Paul, I knew that would ruffle your feathers, 220 mph, I can blow that threw my lips on a good day. I just love giving you NY Boys a hard time....... Don"t make me come up to NY with that bad ass boy Craftsman.............it will kick your ass. LOL

Good to hear from ya buddy

Rich
    Yeah, I heard that about you..........

Bring beer. And a couple of knives if you like messing with NYers. .

Lmao

Seriously, though man, save your bucks. You said the blower is doing fine. Stick with it for now. The $$ can be used elsewhere on here. I promise.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Whether you get the Master Blaster or not...thank you for the laugh today! Cracked me up!....LOL
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 4 MB and would not use it to dry a uncoated car. This will take a long time and depending on where you are drying it, the water will dry on the paint whiling using the MB. I use a leaf blower to dry the car and use the MB to precisly remove water from crack and crevices of the vehicle (side lights, grill, door handles, back lights, and etc). MB is good, but a high power leaf blower is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Master Blaster is the only way to go. I use it on every detail. Great tool.

Post Thanks / Like

i absolutely love my MB. The best way ive found to use it and keep from having the water dry before i get to it is to rinse the car often while washing, and to rinse again right before i pull into the garage. Then i use the MB to blow all of the water off. There is usually VERY little water, if any, left.

Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    i had the MB and sold it, don't really miss it. i use the DP/mckees 37 turbo dryer and it works well. some complain about the long hose with the turbo dryer (at least you can carry it on a shoulder strap), but with the MB you have to drag the whole thing around and it still has a long hose as well. if i didn't have the turbo car dryer i would just use an electric leaf blower. if you have a solid coat of wax/sealant/coating the water will fly right off and there will be minimal droplets to wipe off which you can follow up with a microfiber towel and qd/spray wax...
    Couldn't agree with you more on the difference between the MB and McKees turbo dryer.

Where did you sell your MB? I think I want to sell mine. It's been sitting on a cabinet shelf unused for over one year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12