Mike Phillips:

As you may recall I recieved information from you on car buffing machines. I now have some questions as to your recommendations on what product line to use on my 2014 BMW 328i x-Drive sedan. The exterior color is Melbourne Red Metallic. I have been looking at the Pinnacle Black Label, Pinnacle Natural Brilliance, and Wolfgang Concours-Series.
I am sure all 3 brands are quality, but I would like your opinion as to which one you would use - or even another brand you may have in mind. My goal is find a product that will produce the best glossy shinny wet appearance.

Also, my car is garaged both at home and work. My car is around 10 months old and there are very slight swirl marks on the hood. I have gone over your videos on how to detail a car.
Of all the swirl removers and finishing polishers you have, which brand do you feel would best suite my needs. I want to try removing the swirls by hand using the CCS Euro Foam Polish Applicators. I am still uncertain at this time to purchase and use a DA Polisher.

Thanks for your time in this matter.