autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uro - cell pads

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uro - cell pads

Thanks everyone, now i know where to start... Regards

Sent from my B1-750 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

The green, and blue Buff and Shine pads work great on the PC. I used them specifically with non diminishing abrasive liquids - Meguiar's Ultimate Compound, or M100.

If the paint is really hard, I use the orange Buff and Shine microfiber pads. I feel the out cut the uro-fiber by miles. I've use the PC to cut for years. Works especially great with the Meguiar's microfiber correction system. That system only requires 4800 maximum opm, the extra speed offered by the gg6 doesn't do much for that. I also don't the gg6 to vibrate more, but it is a very capable tool.

Actually, if I was to recommend anything, it would be the PC, Meguiar's D/A microfiber correction system. I'd also suggest a separate polishing + sealing system, and dedicated sealant - M205 and megs yellow foam discs, M21 and megs black foam discs. Maybe get some megs burgundy foam cutting pads just in case... D300 works great with the cutting foam too. That is what I'd go with if starting over with the PC.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    The green, and blue Buff and Shine pads work great on the PC. I used them specifically with non diminishing abrasive liquids - Meguiar's Ultimate Compound, or M100.

If the paint is really hard, I use the orange Buff and Shine microfiber pads. I feel the out cut the uro-fiber by miles. I've use the PC to cut for years. Works especially great with the Meguiar's microfiber correction system. That system only requires 4800 maximum opm, the extra speed offered by the gg6 doesn't do much for that. I also don't the gg6 to vibrate more, but it is a very capable tool.

Actually, if I was to recommend anything, it would be the PC, Meguiar's D/A microfiber correction system. I'd also suggest a separate polishing + sealing system, and dedicated sealant - M205 and megs yellow foam discs, M21 and megs black foam discs. Maybe get some megs burgundy foam cutting pads just in case... D300 works great with the cutting foam too. That is what I'd go with if starting over with the PC.
    Completely forgot about the Megs burgundy thin foam discs. Those are amazing on any standard DA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post

If the paint is really hard, I use the orange Buff and Shine microfiber pads. I feel the out cut the uro-fiber by miles.
    Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '03 Corvette Z06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12