autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Megs MF vs Rupes MF

Quote Originally Posted by 28ONE View Post
    OMG I did it again, I have a Flex3401.
    Huh? You clearly referred to the mini multiple times in this thread; even made a comment about Rupes pads on Rupes polishers. I'm not trying to call you out, I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Megs MF vs Rupes MF

Quote Originally Posted by FivePoint.0 View Post
    Huh? You clearly referred to the mini multiple times in this thread; even made a comment about Rupes pads on Rupes polishers. I'm not trying to call you out, I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All good, I apologize guys again for jacking this thread up. What I'm thinking and what I type are not coming out right. Been a long day...

I'll start over I have a flex3401 and Rupes mini. When I ordered the mini I didn't buy any Rupes pads. Because some say to use Rupes pads on Rupes polishers, I'm trying to figure out which of the Rupes pads I should order. In addition, since I have WG products already, is it even worth buying the Rupes polishes that are color coded with each pad. If anyone wishes to answer, please do. If not, no worries. Once again sorry for jacking this thread up...

Post Thanks / Like

28ONE how did you jack up the thread if you have a rupes mini? No worries man it don't bother me at all.

I am just looking to see if the rupes mf pads justify the added expense over the megs mf pads performance wise. I might pick up a pack to try out I guess. Also are you guys only using the MF cutting pads or are you using the polishing pads also. I still haven't even tried my MF pads I picked up at the end of the season last year. I am going to try them out on my TDI at the end of the month.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 28ONE View Post
    All good, I apologize guys again for jacking this thread up. What I'm thinking and what I type are not coming out right. Been a long day...

I'll start over I have a flex3401 and Rupes mini. When I ordered the mini I didn't buy any Rupes pads. Because some say to use Rupes pads on Rupes polishers, I'm trying to figure out which of the Rupes pads I should order. In addition, since I have WG products already, is it even worth buying the Rupes polishes that are color coded with each pad. If anyone wishes to answer, please do. If not, no worries. Once again sorry for jacking this thread up...
    No worries bud, I just wanted to understand. Generally speaking, Rupes pads definitely feel the most balanced with their polishers compared to other pads. This isn't to say other companies pads won't do a great job, they'll just feel more wobbly.
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    28ONE how did you jack up the thread if you have a rupes mini? No worries man it don't bother me at all.

I am just looking to see if the rupes mf pads justify the added expense over the megs mf pads performance wise. I might pick up a pack to try out I guess. Also are you guys only using the MF cutting pads or are you using the polishing pads also. I still haven't even tried my MF pads I picked up at the end of the season last year. I am going to try them out on my TDI at the end of the month.
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FivePoint.0 View Post
    No worries bud, I just wanted to understand. Generally speaking, Rupes pads definitely feel the most balanced with their polishers compared to other pads. This isn't to say other companies pads won't do a great job, they'll just feel more wobbly.
    Cool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123