autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Watch Out..Tricky Coupon Codes

I received my email from wolfgang.com for 35% off plus free shipping upgrade. When I placed my order online, it took the 35% off, but added on $18.95 for shipping. I ordered a bottle of soap, and a few small items. I called and explained, i was told shipping charges still apply. Plus, $18.95 to ship a small box ? ORDER CANCELLED !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Watch Out..Tricky Coupon Codes

I think they mean upgraded shipping speed so that you get it before Christmas.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sjb89 View Post
    I received my email from wolfgang.com for 35% off plus free shipping upgrade. When I placed my order online, it took the 35% off, but added on $18.95 for shipping. I ordered a bottle of soap, and a few small items. I called and explained, i was told shipping charges still apply. Plus, $18.95 to ship a small box ? ORDER CANCELLED !!!
    Free upgraded shipping, meaning we'll make sure the package arrives on your door step before Christmas by upgrading the shipping method at no additional cost to you.

If you're in no rush to receive the package, we can extend a sale we ran last week, which was 20% off plus free (ground) shipping. Place your order online and put a note in the comments box and we'll take care of it.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Free upgraded shipping, meaning we'll make sure the package arrives on your door step before Christmas by upgrading the shipping method at no additional cost to you.

If you're in no rush to receive the package, we can extend a sale we ran last week, which was 20% off plus free (ground) shipping. Place your order online and put a note in the comments box and we'll take care of it.
    When was that going on? I ordered last week and I saw the 20% off but it still charged me shipping. I put in "need for christmas" even tho i didnt because i figured if i have to pay 25 bucks for shipping, i might as well get it quick. For free shipping I wouldve waited but no matter what I did it charged me shipping.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why AGO plays these nickle and dime games when it comes to shipping. The lack of consistancy is rage inducing to say the least.

Post Thanks / Like

Superior Car Care also has 35% off FYI

No free shipping though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSou View Post
    Superior Car Care also has 35% off FYI

No free shipping though.
    AutoGeek will Price Match this deal !

Post Thanks / Like

Slide on over to Autopia and get the Autopia Connect. Free shipping, plus 10 percent off, plus 10 percent cash back points. It has already paid me back many times over.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Don View Post
    I don't understand why AGO plays these nickle and dime games when it comes to shipping. The lack of consistancy is rage inducing to say the least.
    You have to plan your orders accordingly. Sometime it is better to get free shipping (depending on your proximity from FL) when you order consists of mostly heavy objects, and when you order pads or other like things, a discount may be better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Slide on over to Autopia and get the Autopia Connect. Free shipping, plus 10 percent off, plus 10 percent cash back points. It has already paid me back many times over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast