autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How far will the 2oz samples of the WG "Twins" get me?

Quote Originally Posted by TundraPower View Post
    You only need to fully prime them once, then do just like pads. I love my Duetto I'm sure you will too
    Mark, are you on AT&T cellular?

If so, I'd like to give you a call tomorrow.

Have some Rupes questions. Signed that black Camry Hybrid today, thank goodness it turned out to be Attitude Black Metallic. The owner didn't even know!

Curious about Rupes pads and that paint. Then again, Car-Momma would be more comfortable with the pads she already knows. Surely they'll work on the Duetto.

He brought it by today for an inspection and once we talked for a while he understood why there are $200 details (which is what he already was quoted locally) and why there are $650 details. (And I'm not doing the interior.) Said he would NEVER go to one of those other guys again. (Plenty of evidence of that on the car already, and it only has a couple thousand miles on it.) Although it came from good ol' "Chicagoland" if that tells ya' anything about how trashed the paint is!?!?!?!?!?!!!! He got the free DISO AND Hologram options, he's a lucky guy indeed.

I'm keeping up with the forum mostly with my phone, you can email me that'd work too. Just whatever works for you brother.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Mark, are you on AT&T cellular?

If so, I'd like to give you a call tomorrow.

Have some Rupes questions. Signed that black Camry Hybrid today, thank goodness it turned out to be Attitude Black Metallic. The owner didn't even know!

Curious about Rupes pads and that paint. Then again, Car-Momma would be more comfortable with the pads she already knows. Surely they'll work on the Duetto.

He brought it by today for an inspection and once we talked for a while he understood why there are $200 details (which is what he already was quoted locally) and why there are $650 details. (And I'm not doing the interior.) Said he would NEVER go to one of those other guys again. (Plenty of evidence of that on the car already, and it only has a couple thousand miles on it.) Although it came from good ol' "Chicagoland" if that tells ya' anything about how trashed the paint is!?!?!?!?!?!!!! He got the free DISO AND Hologram options, he's a lucky guy indeed.

I'm keeping up with the forum mostly with my phone, you can email me that'd work too. Just whatever works for you brother.
    Yes ATT is my carrier. Call me anytime. I have a Benz I have to get out the door Saturday but we can chat.
    -----------------------------------
    http://www.birminghamautodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Is a 8oz bottle enough for a compact car? And how much pads would I need for an entire car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12