autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgive me from straying....

I've been experimenting with different waxes for the last couple months. Liquid Souveran, Pinnacle Signature, and paste Souveran. Well on Saturday I decided to polish it all off and go back to Wolfgang. I had two coats of Souveran on there at that point and it looked pretty good, but I just can't get over how much better Wolfgang looks on my car. It is the only product I have used on this car up to this point, so I don't really know what it looks like any other way. Having seen it with a few other waxes on it I can say that there is definitely a drastic difference between waxes (even Souveran) and Wolfgang. I can't believe how great my car looks right now! Actually, it has looked better since some moron just ran me off the road into a curb today and borked up my front right wheel, but at least when it rolls into the dealership on the back of that tow truck it will awe everybody who looks at it. I was going to be in a show this weekend to show it off with some of the finest Subarus in the valley at the new COBB shop, but alas I will be in some POS rental instead. Oh well..... I can't wait to get the car back so I can throw on another coat of Wolfgang and blow my mind again.

I know this thread is worthless without pictures, but if you can take it from someone who is super anal about what products I put on my car, I can tell you that you won't regret trying Wolfgang. I still consider myself an objective product tester and I wouldn't ever say that a product is the best of the best of the best. I will say that I have at least a dozen waxes and several sealants in my garage and the product I use on my car is Wolfgang. I've never used a product that is worth raving over, but Wolfgang is that product for me. I need to see if Max will let me paint my motorcycle in Wolfgang colors and put the logo on the tank. lol That is how crazy I am about this product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your ride. Hope you get it fixed to your high standards.
    You are making me want to try the Wolfgang Sealant. How doe's it compare
    to EX-P?

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you on the WG sealant. I love this stuff. It go's on easy and comes off super easy!!!
    2005 Toyota Tacoma
    Silver Streak Mica
    Double Cab 4x4
    AEM/K&N intake
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Split Second PSC1-003

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OCDetails
    ....I need to see if Max will let me paint my motorcycle in Wolfgang colors and put the logo on the tank. lol That is how crazy I am about this product.
    As long as you send us pictures Max will be cool with it!

Post Thanks / Like
    THis is good news, the WG Deep Gloss Sealant kit is the package I decided to go with to start so I can't wait to see how it looks.