autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang 3.0 review

So I guess there is no point to polycharging DGPS 3.0, which was something I was going to ask if anyone has ever tried.

Post Thanks / Like

I am wondering how was your 3.0 out of the bottle?? i just tried mine today and 2 things come out. clear yellow liquid and yellow paste, is this normal?? that happened no matter how hard i shaked the bottle....

Post Thanks / Like

always a beautiful , easy to use, and great sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamSit View Post
    I am wondering how was your 3.0 out of the bottle?? i just tried mine today and 2 things come out. clear yellow liquid and yellow paste, is this normal?? that happened no matter how hard i shaked the bottle....
    Sounds like it went bad. How long have you had it and what temps did you keep it in? I'm kinda wondering how long the bottle will last, it's such a huge bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcwang View Post
    Sounds like it went bad. How long have you had it and what temps did you keep it in? I'm kinda wondering how long the bottle will last, it's such a huge bottle.
    I got this order in march 09.....i kept it in a cooler bag along with my wax. i did continue to use it to cover the entire car

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamSit View Post
    I have the same problem. It was like that when I got it. I shook it 20 or 30 seconds for 4 days straight and it seems to have mixed it better, but it's STILL not completely homogeneous.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say it's perfectly fine and normal. Mine did the same from minute 1 right off the delivery truck even with long and aggressive shaking. And that's here in warm and sunny Hawaii. I've applied WG 3.0 Sealant to a (my) black '04 Jaguar S-Type R and layered Fusion on it 12 hours later as suggested on this forum. And water still beads over 6 months later. The product is just unbelievable. My wife drives it to work, it sits outside in an open lot exposed to the hot sun and fine dirt and dust and with a simple wipe down (10-15 minutes) she's back to that freshly waxed look. I do sopping wet wipedowns with a fluffy mitt and dry off with MF's before I use any I.D. on the car.

Post Thanks / Like

Well since you layered fuzion on it, I'd say it'd be hard to tell if your DGPS was bad or not. It doesn't sound normal for a liquid wax to not be a consistent liquid throughout. If it's not homogeneous then likely some chemicals are more concentrated in some parts of the mix than others, and how could this be good for the intended chemical blend that should be going on the paint? I hope Wolfgang jumps in with an answer.

I had mothers reflections which was a nice lotion consistency for a few years. Then it went bad. When it went bad it was basically much more watery coming out but with paste chunks floating around that were not mixing back with the watery liquid. I tried some and it didn't seem to last at all compared to originally.

In fact, is it possible the freezing conditions that cracked those sub-zero special fuzions, also caused this in DGPS 3.0?
    Last edited by bcwang; 05-03-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the DGPS 3.0 bottle supposed to be labeled somehow to know it's the 3.0 version?

Post Thanks / Like

says on the bottle 3.0

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast