autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang 3.0 review

Quote Originally Posted by supercharged View Post
    I used the original Wolfgang, and did like the look it gives...durability needed improvement though...with polycharger it's probably fixed now...
    I have to say. I am starting to wonder about the durability now also. The shine is still there but I do not have the beading or sheeting action that I had 2 weeks in. This is after 2 washes. It has been exactly 14 days. I will try to get some more pictures and post them over the coming weekend.

Andy
    101impala
    Without trucks, America stops!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 101impala View Post
    I have to say. I am starting to wonder about the durability now also. The shine is still there but I do not have the beading or sheeting action that I had 2 weeks in. This is after 2 washes. It has been exactly 14 days. I will try to get some more pictures and post them over the coming weekend.

Andy
    101impala
    Just curious here, what did you use for your two washes and how much soap to water was used ? Not diluted right will strip your lsp. I think this is what happened to me the other day.

Post Thanks / Like

Andy
    101impala
    Just wanna make sure it's an improvement. Keep and eye on it and let me know. If it won't bead, it should sheet.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bridges View Post
    Just curious here, what did you use for your two washes and how much soap to water was used ? Not diluted right will strip your lsp. I think this is what happened to me the other day.
    I use Meguiars Gold Class soap. It was diluted correctly.

Andy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by supercharged View Post
    Just wanna make sure it's an improvement. Keep and eye on it and let me know. If it won't bead, it should sheet.
    Hey Supercharged,

I'm not really sure what happened at last post. I didn't get a chance to do anything over the weekend as far as car care goes. It averaged about 97 degrees in Philadelphia over the weekend with a heat index over 105 and the heat is not supposed to break until tomorrow evening. However, the last time we got heavy rain it did bead pretty nicely. Actually after the car was sitting out in the rain and I got finished with work, the water just rolled up off of the whole hood and off of the car.

Andy

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Supercharged,

I'm not really sure what happened at last post. I didn't get a chance to do anything over the weekend as far as car care goes. It averaged about 97 degrees in Philadelphia over the weekend with a heat index over 105 and the heat is not supposed to break until tomorrow evening. However, the last time we got heavy rain it did bead pretty nicely. Actually after the car was sitting out in the rain and I got finished with work, the water just rolled up off of the whole hood and off of the car.

Andy
    It's still there, can't be gone after this short period of time with a polycharger.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Supercharged,

Andy
    Sounds like it's still going well, thanks for the update.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Wolfgang 3.0 review

Hello All,

Just wanted to provide an update. It has been almost a full 2 months since I first used the Wolfgang 3.0. I really like this product as the water still is beading off of my car, and it still shines. This even after sitting at the airport for 7 days in the blazing sun with what I am sure would be considered fall out. All that I have done is routine maintenance, like washing and QDing. However, I now feel the need to redo my car. I am doing a clients car this weekend, a white Honda. I can't wait to see the new 3.0 on white!

Thanks again AG for letting me try it out!

Andy
    101impala

Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering if you have an update on how long the wolfgang 3.0 sealant lasted before finally being all gone.

Also, is there really polycharger in DGPS 3.0? This is the first I heard of that, in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes DGPS 3.0 does have polycharger.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast