autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dgps 3.0

Post Thanks / Like

Dgps 3.0

So I’ve recently purchased some Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and I had a few questions.
    1. How long should I let the product flash on my paint. Can I coat the whole car then remove it all in one shot?
    2. Can I use this on my glass?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dgps 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by KyleBis2 View Post
    So I’ve recently purchased some Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and I had a few questions.
    1. How long should I let the product flash on my paint. Can I coat the whole car then remove it all in one shot?
    2. Can I use this on my glass?

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant delivers a deep, wet, liquid shimmer unlike anything you can imagine.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

From product page:

Directions:

1. Wash your vehicle using Wolfgang Auto Bathe or your favorite shampoo. Dry completely.

2. For the best results, use a paint cleanser like Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer to remove mild imperfections and wax build-up.

3. Apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 over the entire vehicle either by hand or with a machine. If applying by hand, use a yellow foam applicator. If applying by machine, use a blue finessing pad. Using a dual action polisher, set the maximum speed to 4.5 and work in overlapping sections until the entire vehicle is covered. Apply a very thin, even coat.

4. Once the vehicle is covered, wait 30-45 minutes before buffing off the sealant. Use a microfiber towel or a microfiber bonnet on your polisher.

5. This product is moisture-sensitive. In order to achieve a slick, durable finish, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 must cure for at least 12 hours before being exposed to moisture. Do not apply sealant before dusk because dew will interfere with the adhesion to the paint. Park your vehicle in a garage or under a shelter while it is curing, if possible.

6. Use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant to boost the gloss and protection any time with even more reflective Super Polymers.
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure about the glass, but I applied the WDGPS by hand on my truck and I let it sit for about 1/2 hour. I removed it with a microfiber bonnet on my orbital polisher with a wool leveling pad. I applied the product in October and it is still holding up well. The water beads on the top surfaces and rolls off of the sides. I am glad that I made the decision on the sealant especially after the winter that we had.

5. Likes Goonie75 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just put it on my GT350 and topped it with Fuzion. Worked well for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dgps 3.0-hood2-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Dgps 3.0

I do the whole car with a DA and apply a very thin coat. I do use it on glass and it works well. I let it haze/sit for at least 45 minutes and it wipes off with basically zero effort. Do a swipe test with your finger before removing it. Make sure it doesn't streak.

I would seriously recommend DA application. You really need very little. I've used it probably 10 times and still have more than half a bottle.

It's an amazing product. Looks great and lasts for a long time if properly cared for.