autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang sealant.

I clayed my car, and resealed it; previously used NXT by Meguiar's (it was allright), - I've blown away by WG... It's a supersealant in a bottle!!! The more I use it - the more I love it! So far done 2 coats (10-11 hours cure in between), and planning to give it another coat tomorow, then layer up Souveran.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolfgang is really amazing, that I will agree with you on. But when you put a coat of Souveran on top, it will be ABSOLUTELY amazing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged
    I clayed my car, and resealed it; previously used NXT by Meguiar's (it was allright), - I've blown away by WG... It's a supersealant in a bottle!!! The more I use it - the more I love it! So far done 2 coats (10-11 hours cure in between), and planning to give it another coat tomorow, then layer up Souveran.
    Yep, it's happened to me, too... I love the stuff. It's what I started detailing with about a year ago, then ventured to many of the other popular products but came back to WG a couple months ago and plan to keep it my main product. Unlike you, however, I don't top with waxes so that I can easily add more layers of WG down the road (app applied or spray). When I did top, I used NB and WOW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW
    I don't top with waxes so that I can easily add more layers of WG down the road (app applied or spray). When I did top, I used NB and WOW!
    I was just about mto ask how WG would look topped with Natty's. I almost picked up some WG when I had a few orders but kept hearing it attracted a lot of dust? Your guys thoughts on that?

Gotta say, I have EX-P topped with Natty's Blue right now and wow. Truck had beads all over it this morning, got to the office (10-15 min drive). And it look as if I had just cleaned it, water just came right off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    I almost picked up some WG when I had a few orders but kept hearing it attracted a lot of dust? Your guys thoughts on that?
    Surfer that is not a problem I have every had with WG, my SUV doesnt fit in the garage so it stays outside 24/7 and I cannot say I have ever noticed a dust problem. IMO Wolfgang... Rocks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Surfer that is not a problem I have every had with WG, my SUV doesnt fit in the garage so it stays outside 24/7 and I cannot say I have ever noticed a dust problem. IMO Wolfgang... Rocks!
    whats up with that phrase, your letting the flipflops get to your head

Cool, maybe next order I'll get some. I kept hearing it attracted dust/dirt easily which turned me off at first since obviously we're in South Florida. Especially taking A1A a lot, pretty easy to get a light dusting of sand.

Post Thanks / Like
    It must be the sun! Lots of it Sunday!!! I am heading your way tomorrow want me to deliver some Wolfgang?!

Post Thanks / Like
    whats up with that phrase, your letting the flipflops get to your head

Cool, maybe next order I'll get some. I kept hearing it attracted dust/dirt easily which turned me off at first since obviously we're in South Florida. Especially taking A1A a lot, pretty easy to get a light dusting of sand.

I experience the same here more north in Central FL. Yes, A1A can be the culprit for dusting, makes me at times. It's still a breathtaking ride and I have no regrets about moving down here.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just about mto ask how WG would look topped with Natty's. I almost picked up some WG when I had a few orders but kept hearing it attracted a lot of dust? Your guys thoughts on that?

Gotta say, I have EX-P topped with Natty's Blue right now and wow. Truck had beads all over it this morning, got to the office (10-15 min drive). And it look as if I had just cleaned it, water just came right off.
    Dust. Dust. Dust. It's attracted to all my cars regardless of which sealant I use. Oh, and grass clippings, too. I find that the fresher the layer of QD is on the cars the less this is a problem...I typically will use my California Duster each evening and quickly do a QD to keep it looking good and keep the slickness going.

Must say, when I regularly used waxes my preferences were NB (deepens), OCW (ease of using a spray wax), and Max Wax (glossiness that looks very good on top of WG). But, IMO, nothing beats the combination of ease and results of untopped WG.

Post Thanks / Like

WG Deep Gloss Sealant----Comparisons?

How does Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant compare to 4 Star UPP, Poorboys EX-P, Klasse SG or other sealants? I want to get some sealant, but want to make sure I'm getting the best for my $$. Thanks for your input It seems Klasse is the most finicky and hardest to use?

Dennis
    Last edited by dengood1; 06-27-2006 at 09:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast