Quote Originally Posted by SilverRebel View Post
Another great show Mike. You are the public face of AG. I have my DVR set up to record the shows now. I really enjoy them.
Thank you for the kind words...

The show is a lot different from the first season and going in the right direction of showing more how-to than interview. For everyone reading this, keep in mind most of you know more than the average person watching TV, that is most of you already know about the products, tools, pads and techniques shown on the various cars but to the masses... this is all new information.

Even today, when I hold a class or have a project out in the garage and invite others to help out, I'll still meet people that have never used detailing clay while most of us have been using it for years.

On this particular episode I took the Porter Cable Polisher, placed the speed setting on 6, stuck a polishing pad on it and shoved it down hard against the back of my hand because Steve, the owner of the 1959 Oldsmobile had never used a machine before and like so many people in the world, they're apprehensive about letting ANYONE touch their baby with a machine.

I figured if he's apprehensive then the people in the TV audience are apprehensive so I did that little demo to drive home just how safe this style of tool really is. I don't know if that's going to connect with the TV world and if our phones will start ringing off the hook but that is the goal. A TV show only goes if sales back it up.