autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Covercraft's DashPad

Quote Originally Posted by LostInTransit View Post
    Right when I thought everything was said and done, I return home and finally removed the crappy text embroidery.. only to find out my wife has thrown a monkey wrench into the works. This doesn't change my feeling towards Covercraft's products. In fact I was searching amazon for another dash mat to use as a underlining to the current mat, and anything related to the Ford transit has been removed.

Seems there's a few new cars & trucks getting ready to enter the market next year which she wants to go have a look at. This could mean 1 of 2 things, either we're keeping the van, or we'll be driving a differant vehicle sometime within the new year. So even though I've removed the embroidery and I was ready to start making alterations to the dash mat, I may have to discontinue this because I could be looking at a new car or truck..

Our needs have changed because we drove nearly 4,500 miles within 2 weeks as part of our yearly vacation to anywhere USA. ideally the small van was our camping vehicle, but as I said things have changed. We'll have to see how this pans out when these new cars & trucks hit dealerships..
    Hope it works out the way you guys want it to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Covercraft's DashPad

Chilly appreciate the support during all phases of this. I know at you would have wanted to see the dash cover once completed. But there's still a slight chance we'll keep the van and if we do I'll make sure you get those images of the redesigned cover. I can't say I'll create a new business out of this. I was just redesigning our cover.

3. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234