autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

1963 Chevy Impala = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1963 Chevy Impala = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

The first day of our 3-day detailing class is what I like to describe as the FUN DAY! And the reason why is because you get to use ALL the cool power tools talked about all over the detailing forum world and Facebook AND you get to learn how to use them on REALLY COOL CARS!

Not rental cars, not demo hoods and not mundane daily driver grocery getters but INCREDIBLE CARS!

So for the May 6th, 7th and 8th class if you're attending here's what you're going to get to work on....

1963 Chevy Impala Convertible

This Impala has a new paint job but it really needs a lot of work to look right.

This is the paint on the trunk lid. If you look closely that's me in the muted, cloudy reflection holding my iPhone and taking the picture.

The point being the paint has no clarity or gloss. The surface is NOT smooth, it's mottled.

This Impala is going to be a real challenge for the class.

Limited Space
    This class will fill up and sell out but there are still spaces available as of today. To reserve your space to attend this class you can do either of the below.

Click this link and sign-up online

Or call Andre and sign-up over the phone.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Exclusive
    There are no other full on, hands-on classes like the classes I teach and have been teaching and documenting longer than anyone still breathing today.

Unique
    Each class is different because we always have different cars, new tools just introduced to the market and new products just introduced to the market. Don't miss out on this class.

New tools for this class

FLEX TOOLS

Flex XFE 7 15mm Large Stroke Free Spinning Orbital Polisher

Flex XCE 9-8 150

RUPES TOOLS

RUPES Mark II BigFoot 15 & 21

RUPES Nano

New products

McKee's 37
    More new products to be included and as I get time I'll update this thread with more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1963 Chevy Impala = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

unique indeed..... there is no body i mean no body that has 8 to 10 cars made up of classic and every day drivers or just cool cars and trucks in 3 days of detailing... the class is over the top... if your reading this then you have to attend you will not be disappointed trust me ooo and for the record you will get beat up buy this i mean mike has us going from the time you get there untill the time the class ends if your looking to sit on your butt forgettabout it well just kidding some just come to watch and learn but if your like me who learns buy doing and seeing and touching then this is absouluty no question sign up now!!!!!!!

Mike Phillips

Re: 1963 Chevy Impala = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

unique indeed.....

there is nobody i mean no body that has 8 to 10 cars made up of classic and every day drivers or just cool cars and trucks in 3 days of detailing...

It's vitally important to me that everyone that attends our classes gets the MOST hands-on training available in the industry with the widest spectrum of tools, pads and products.

Post Thanks / Like

you are the man!!!!#