autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Review: Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash

Review: Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash
    Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash, no rinse car wash

Description: (Taken from AG's website)

Wash your vehicle anywhere, anytime!

Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash is a highly concentrated, viscous liquid that creates 3 gallons of rinse-free wash solution with just one ounce of concentrate. Rinse-free wash? That’s correct! Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash with its advanced formula enables you to wash your entire vehicle without rinsing it off. This time-saving solution cuts your water usage by 90% while making it possible to wash your car virtually anywhere, including apartment complexes, car shows, and anywhere else that a hose is not available.

We know what you’re thinking; “How am I going to wash my car without a hose?” The answer is simple, and it begins with a bottle of Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash. One ounce of this super slippery liquid is all it takes to wash your entire vehicle from top to bottom. Here’s how it works:

Add 1 ounce of Uber Rinseless Wash to a bucket containing 3 gallons of water to make a rinseless wash. Soak a microfiber mitt or soft towel in the solution. Wash your vehicle one panel at a time, drying off each panel with a Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel before proceeding to the next panel. The super slick German polymers in Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash encapsulate dirt particles, protecting your vehicle’s delicate clear coat paint from scratching as the wash mitt glides across the panel. When you agitate the wash mitt against the Grit Guard Insert in the bottom of your bucket, the dirt particles are released and then trapped by the Grit Guard. Ingenious!

Add 1/3 ounce to an empty 16 ounce bottle and fill it up with water to create a waterless wash. This application works especially well to pre-treat each panel before washing it using the rinseless wash method.

Add ˝ ounce to wash water made with your favorite car wash soap. Uber Rinseless Wash contains water softeners that improve the quality of the water, helping eliminate water spots. Super slippery German polymers increase the lubricity of your wash solution, reducing friction to prevent swirl marks and spider web scratches.

Add 1 ounce of Uber Rinseless Wash to a gallon of filtered or tap water to create a super slick clay bar lubricant that costs a fraction of what a dedicated clay bar lubricant does.

Add 3 ounces of Uber Rinseless Wash to a gallon of filtered or tap water to create a gloss-intensive detail spray. Fill up an empty spray bottle and use it to enhance your vehicle’s finish in between washes, or to remove finger prints and smudges at a car show. The same super slippery German polymers that work to prevent scratches as you wash the vehicle offer the same benefit in this detail spray application. You will love the glossy, slick finish it leaves!

*** More found in the product page ***

Price:
    $19.99 for 16oz
    $49.99 for 64oz
    $79.99 for 128oz

The Review:

I would normally do a how-to for a rinseless wash review but I've already written a few how-to articles and if you'd like to see how I normally do a rinseless wash, please read this article:
    Review & How-To: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax

Since this product can also be used as a waterless wash, you can check out my how-to articles on that as well:
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-wash-wax.html
    Review & How-To: Ultima Waterless Wash Plus

Here's a picture of the product description and instructions:

The first feature of this product that catches my attention is how concentrated this is. Typical rinseless wash concentrates usually call for a 1oz product to be mixed with 2 gallons of water. But this Wolfgang rinseless wash can be mixed with 3 gallons of water!! Each bucket will yield more solution than your typical rinseless wash.

Another feature I like about this product is that it can be used for multiple purposes such as rinseless, waterless, quick detailer and water softener.

I tried taking pictures of the car to show the before condition but the gunmetal color of the car doesn't really show the dust and dirt of it from afar. So I took pictures of some panels to show the dust.

Hood Before:

Mix 1oz of product with 3 gallons of water. I was working with a family member's car out of state so I didn't have all the equipment I need. I didn't have my buckets so I used a clean container I could find. Here's a picture of the product being poured:

Here's a picture of the hood and fender I was initially working with:

Get a microfiber towel soaked with the rinseless wash solution and gently wipe across the panel to be washed:

After wiping:

After drying the washed section and showing the 50/50. Here you can see the difference clearly.

Here are some after shots:

You can clearly see how clean and glossy the paint is after using the Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash!!!

Here are some action shots of the product with a different car:

Before:

50/50:

After:

Observations:

The color of the product is pink as can be seed through the plastic container.

The scent of the product reminds me of artificial cherry. It has a hint of a medicinal scent to it. The scent is not bad and makes it easy to work with the product.

The product cleans the surface very well and leaves an extremely glossy finish as seen in the after pictures. However, I didn't really find the slickness any different than other rinseless wash I've used such as the ONR or DP unlike how other people find this to be "extremely slick".

I tried using this product as a waterless wash too and it worked well as advertised.

The only con I see with this product is the price. $19.99 is pretty steep for me especially how ONR can be had for $14.99 in a 32oz bottle. DP rinseless wash is priced at $19.99 for a 32oz bottle as well. Even though ONR and DP both dilute 1oz of product to only 2 gallons of water, I think they will yield more rinseless wash solution.

Conclusion:

This product works extremely well just as advertised. It cleans and shines the paint as shown above. You can use it differently such as a rinseless wash, waterless wash or even a quick detailer. It's so versatile! If you don't mind spending the cash, I'd highly recommend you try this product out.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash

Nice review! I'm definitely one of those people that find WGURW more slick than the others. ONR is just some awesome stuff and a regular workhorse in my stable, but I do think it isn't as good as a lubricant as WGURW.
    2005 Honda S2000 | 2008 Acura MDX | 2015 Honda Fit EX

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome review Marc! Thanks for sharing my friend

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Expensive stuff though.
    ONR is almost $30 cheaper for the same size of 128 oz.
    Question is whether this is worth that extra price?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the review...it was uber!

{I've got some of this product that
    I need to try out pretty soon.}

Here's hoping you have had
    a great 2015 Holiday Season!

See ya next year...

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bmw123 View Post
    Expensive stuff though.
    I certainly think it is. I agree with him in that WBURW is much slicker than ONR and IMHO slicker than ONR W&W. On top of that, even after doing just the WGURW, the car looks glossy as hell.

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the positive opinion - I just placed an order for WGURW 😊
    Will followup with my review of it....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bmw123 View Post
    Expensive stuff though.

That's why you wait for the epic sales. I got a gallon of Uber for about $53 through sales and price matching. I have a gallon of ONR, ONRWW and D115 but after one session with Uber I knew I needed a gallon of it. It's seriously good.

Post Thanks / Like

Without a doubt the WGU is worth the money but don't take my word for it, read the reviews! I haven't read a single review saying it wasn't the best out there, well there was an Adam's guy but I think we know how that goes, LOL.

This product is equally impressive as a waterless wash as well, I mean it really works GREAT! I have made some up as "FrankenDetailer" so we'll see how that goes in the future.

Product of the year for 2015 IMO👍👍

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast