Hey guys ,this is my first product review, so go easy on me!

CarPro's Iron X Snow Soap is a decontamination soap that contains strong degreasers as well as mild iron removing agents. While it does not have the full iron removing capability as the Iron X spray or paste, I have found that due to its excellent cleaning ability, it makes for an excellent prep wash prior to machine polishing.

When used in a foam cannon, it produces very thick foam, that clings to your vehicle's surface, removing dirt, grime and road film extremely well when compared to other snow foams,and rinses away cleanly(leaves nothing behind). It does this while at the same time not degrading any existing coating or polymer based sealants.

After rinsing : note water beading not affected

However my favourite use for this soap is as a maintenance wheel cleaner. Using a dilution ratio of 1:8, it has plenty of power to tackle midly dirty/contaminated wheels with ease without harming any wheel protection.

Test subject : 2013 BMW 320D that has not had a proper wheel cleaning in about 6 months.

Before :

Immediately after spraying the wheel :

An immediate reaction with the iron particles occur. Product should not be left to dwell very long as it does dry out quickly, simply spray and begin to agitate, and rinse.

After :

Cleaning power is very good considering these wheels hadn't been properly cleaned in a while. In all fairness, the wheel barrels did have some heavily bonded brake dust build up that would not budge, and would require further cleaning with a stronger cleaner like Iron X Spray.

Overall, its an effective cleaner whether used as a pre-wash foam, traditional two bucket wash (which isnt my favourite due the harsh smell), or as a regular maintenance wheel cleaner when diluted as above.

Well that's it, any questions, queries or comments are welcome.

Thanks for reading.