autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pricha00 View Post
    I have had a couple of orders filled by Eshine and I have to second the compliments. I just wish he had a little more extensive product selection. I will have to try those grey microfibers. I hope Chris starts carrying the whole Pinnacle line soon. I want to try the XMT polishes.

Pat.
    Pat, I do have the whole Pinnacle line which I will be adding to the site tonight. This however does not include XMT.

P.S. I grew up in Welland (Off Lincoln Street!)

Chris Pace
    eShine Car Care

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris since XMT seems to be a very popular choice here on Autogeek is there a reason you are not carrying the product??

Pat.
    2006 Black Rav4.

Makita 9227C, UDM, Optimum polishes,Menzerna Power Finish, Pinnacle XMT polishes, Poorboy's Sealant, Collnite Insulator wax, various 4,6.5,and 8 inch CCS pads. Edge pads. Microfiber towels galore. And a big thanks to Meghan for shipping to Walt Disney World.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris since XMT seems to be a very popular choice here on Autogeek is there a reason you are not carrying the product??

Pat.
    We actually plan on carrying it soon. We expanded a lot this year and being a growing company we have to watch how quick we grow. We almost became extinct in 2005 due to growing too fast. We are building a new warehouse on our property and hope to be in there before 2008. Once we do that we will have more room to expand.

Chris Pace
    eShine Car Care

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eShine Canada View Post
    We actually plan on carrying it soon. We expanded a lot this year and being a growing company we have to watch how quick we grow. We almost became extinct in 2005 due to growing too fast. We are building a new warehouse on our property and hope to be in there before 2008. Once we do that we will have more room to expand.

Chris Pace
    eShine Car Care
    That is very interesting news, you know all Canadian members we could have a little detail fest of our own now. We could all meet at Chris' place and since he has a ware house I'm sure we won't run out of products to use

What do you say Chris? I'm willing to drive/fly over for such an event...heck I'm willing to go to the US for AG Detail Fest next year why not in my back yard....man that would be wicked

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    That is very interesting news, you know all Canadian members we could have a little detail fest of our own now. We could all meet at Chris' place and since he has a ware house I'm sure we won't run out of products to use

What do you say Chris? I'm willing to drive/fly over for such an event...heck I'm willing to go to the US for AG Detail Fest next year why not in my back yard....man that would be wicked

flights east are cheap. Im in.. asuming chirs wants us ofcourse lol... but yeah i would fly out for a CDF.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris Pace
    eShine Car Care
    Thanks for a very honest answer Chris. If you will be expanding your warehouse would you ever consider a small retail outlet for us locals to browse and pickup our stuff? I know that for the majority of your customers shipping the product makes way more sense but being able to hold the product in your hands sometimes makes the difference between a sale and no sale.

Pat.
    2006 Black Rav4.

Makita 9227C, UDM, Optimum polishes,Menzerna Power Finish, Pinnacle XMT polishes, Poorboy's Sealant, Collnite Insulator wax, various 4,6.5,and 8 inch CCS pads. Edge pads. Microfiber towels galore. And a big thanks to Meghan for shipping to Walt Disney World.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for a very honest answer Chris. If you will be expanding your warehouse would you ever consider a small retail outlet for us locals to browse and pickup our stuff? I know that for the majority of your customers shipping the product makes way more sense but being able to hold the product in your hands sometimes makes the difference between a sale and no sale.

Pat.
    Pat, the problem is I am located in a town of 17,000. A retail location would be a total waste of money. As it sits we are able to operate on our own propery zoned as rural. We have a lot of space (5 acres) so we take advantage of it. As soon as we have customers come to purchase retail the city would re-zone us commercial and tax us $16K/yr instead of 4K/yr. The beauty of an online business is being able to keep overhead to a minimum. If we start getting into retail location, re-zoning etc, it would reflect on our prices. Things MIGHT change when we build the warehouse because wouldn't expect much visitors, I will have to check with the city and see what we can get away with. Being zoned rural they usually let us get away with things to a point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post

LOL, We had a detail day once with a S2000 club, I was able to fit 5 S2000's in my Garage. Who am I fooling though, you guys detail more than me! LOL You would be the ones teaching me!

Chris Pace
    eShine Car Care

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, We had a detail day once with a S2000 club, I was able to fit 5 S2000's in my Garage. Who am I fooling though, you guys detail more than me! LOL You would be the ones teaching me!

Chris Pace
    eShine Car Care
    oh don't be so modes there Chris, 5 vehicles in your "garage" that's no garage buddy that's my dream garage you got there...um..got any would love to see your "garage"

But seriously, any thought on having another "detail day"? If so I and I'm sure others would be very interested to hear about it

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn straight!! I'd drive from Windsor!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast