Glass Polishing Water Spray Bottles at Autogeek

One of our forum members, Nicholas aka Nicholas @ Autowerx discovered the secret to reducing the messy splatter associated with polishing glass and that was instead of using a normal spray bottle to squirt water onto glass to re-wet the glass polish, (it flash dries quickly), was instead to use a water bottle with a sprayer that does a great job of atomizing the water into a fine mist.

It only takes a little water to re-wet and thus re-activate a cerium based glass polish and so a spray bottle with the right sprayer is key to getting the most use out of your cerium oxide glass polish while dramatically reducing the spatter created when machine polishing glass.

There are two bottles on the AG Store that have sprayers that really do a great job of atomizing water into a fine mist and I've below you can see pictures of them plus the links to the store.

The spray bottle in my hand is the 4 ounce bottle and works best for most people.

If you're doing a lot of glass polishing as a part of the services you offer you might like the 12 ounce bottle.

It's the spray head that makes the difference between a little and a lot of spatter mess...

If you're going to do any machine glass polishing with a Cerium Oxide glass polish I highly recommend getting one of these bottles.

On Autogeek.net

4 oz. Bottle with Sprayer

Clear 12 oz. Bottle with Sprayer

You can read Nicholas's article on how to remove scratches and scuffs that are IN glass here,

Autowerx Ceriglass Guide