autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review: RaggTopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit

Since the mustang had been cleaned up this past week I detailed them mustang inside and out and decided to finish it up by Protecting the top With the Raggtopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit. The kit includes Raggtopp Vinyl Protectant, Raggtopp Vinyl Cleaner, Raggtopp natural Horse Hair convertible Top Brush, and Two 16x16 Microfiber Detailing Cloths. When using Raggtopp Vinyl Cleaner you want to spray it onto the roof and use the Raggtopp Natural Horse Hair Convertible Top Brush to loosen any dirt that might be on it. Make sure that when cleaning the roof you go over the stitching with the Raggtopp natural Horse Hair convertible Top Brush. After the whole roof is was cleaned of any dirt I waited until the top was dry.

Once the top was dry it was time to apply the Raggtopp Vinyl Protectant. When applying the Raggtopp Vinyl Protectant I used a microfiber applicator to work the product into the top and ensure I had even coverage. Instead of spraying the whole top with Raggtopp Vinyl Protectant I buried the nozzle into the Microfiber applicator this would ensure I did not waste product. After applying the Raggtopp Vinyl Protectant your car will be protected from UV rays and it will maintain it’s factory look. If you get the Raggtopp Vinyl cleaner or the Vinyl protectant on the paint it is totally safe and you can use the two Microfiber Detailing Cloths. The RaggTopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit was easy to use and gave my convertible top the protection it needed!

RaggTopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit

Bryan@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x248

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: RaggTopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit

I have used RaggTopp's cloth version on my niece's car and found it to be a great product.
    Easy enough to use and the protectant lasts a long time.
    Also the caris 14 years old and still looks new.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: RaggTopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit

been using for 4 years, best available