autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking For Help Promoting A Detailing Package Raffle For Charity

My work is in the middle of a fundraising campaign, and to help raise money, I have donated an extensive detailing package that is being raffled off within the organization.

Raffle tickets are being sold for $5 and the primary goal is $500. If we reach our secondary goal of $1,000, then I will also include a semi-permanent sealant package.

There has been a fair amount of interest in the package, but after two weeks (and less than a week remaining), we have only managed to sell 60 tickets, raising only $300. While I'm happy with any money raised for charity, I think we can reach our secondary goal if I am able to help people understand that detailing isn't just for show cars. All cars deserve some love, and showing their car some love will raise money for some deserving individuals.

In this final week, I would like to provide a list of different reasons why someone should have their car detailed, and should therefore buy one or more raffle tickets. Any feedback is certainly appreciated!

Hey Mike, maybe you'd like to come back to Lincoln and organize a marathon detailing session for charity? We could call it "Cleaning up the Heartland"!! LOL

2013 Honda Accord Touring - Crystal Black Pearl/Black

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking For Help Promoting A Detailing Package Raffle For Charity

What about offering a free detailing clinic in addition to it. That way people not only have the products but the knowledge?