autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Souveran Paste is the best!!!(Updated with Picture)

I went ahead and decided to pick up a jar of Pinnacle Souveran Paste while it was on sale last month and was very curious to see how it would do compared to two other paste waxes I have used in the past, Natty's Blue and S100.

Both of the other waxes did a good job with the paint as far as protection and looks go, but both seemed to darken my paint. I have a 2007 Honda Accord with Nighthawk Black Pearl paint. The paint is not jet black, but a little lighter with metallic flakes. Well, both the Natty's Blue and especially the S100 when applied, really darkened up my paint color to the point that I couldn't even see the metallic flaking.

The Souveran on the other hand, wow, the metallic flaking is just popping, the car is like a mirror with lots of depth, looks wet. I am VERY impressed.

I would post some pics, but my wife has the digital camera now. I will get some up when she returns later on this afternoon.

Edit: Here is a pic as requested.

Last edited by brig2221; 05-20-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep it's worth every penny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Weird...Souveran and NB both darkened our silver car that has a ton of flake pop to the point where it looked like a deep silver with not much flake..... but with a sealant and AW it flake popped like hell.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brig2221
    I went ahead and decided to pick up a jar of Pinnacle Souveran Paste while it was on sale last month and was very curious to see how it would do compared to two other paste waxes I have used in the past, Natty's Blue and S100.

Both of the other waxes did a good job with the paint as far as protection and looks go, but both seemed to darken my paint. I have a 2007 Honda Accord with Nighthawk Black Pearl paint. The paint is not jet black, but a little lighter with metallic flakes. Well, both the Natty's Blue and especially the S100 when applied, really darkened up my paint color to the point that I couldn't even see the metallic flaking.

The Souveran on the other hand, wow, the metallic flaking is just popping, the car is like a mirror with lots of depth, looks wet. I am VERY impressed.

I would post some pics, but my wife has the digital camera now. I will get some up when she returns later on this afternoon.
    And after each wash, apply the Liquid Spray Souveran--it is WOWO and WOW-O!

Post Thanks / Like
    pics please!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pics please!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Weird...Souveran and NB both darkened our silver car that has a ton of flake pop to the point where it looked like a deep silver with not much flake..... but with a sealant and AW it flake popped like hell.

I HAVE A SILVER COLOR ALSO.......but found the souveran liquid took care of the muting effect the paste had on my silver car... and most of the sealers i used really made the silver pop ....thats why I'm hesitant to apply the paste over the sealer topped light silver.....and use the liquid instead.....
    not sure why that happens when using one over the other, but to my eyes it does look different between the 2 soverans, and to another person maybe not........

Post Thanks / Like
    I used SS2 on my silver s2000 and it looked pretty good. I have some liquid souveran on the way...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast