autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 10 of 333 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    jmalczak7@gmail.com

Great stuff!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

ksigna@hotmail.com

Thanks Mike.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post

Didn't mean to post all this stuff up so late but we had a very special project vehicle come in today that took me offline for a while. Can't share what it is till I get the okay, as soon as I do I'll share what it is...

Hey... it's shortly after 7:00am here in Florida and back to work...

As you see from my post yesterday I mentioned we had a very special project vehicle come to Autogeek for evaluation and before I could share any pictures I had to wait for the green light from Miami Police. Well I obtained the green light so here's our upcoming project...

I'll start a new sign-up thread for this project as I'm going to need a team of people to tackle this and see it through to completion.

Mike Phillips

Let me read through this thread and see if there are any new suggestions to improve the form and if not I'll start e-mailing it out...

Personal Request
    As soon as you get the form and start using it I'm pretty sure you're going to find sections that work for you and sections that don't.

PLEASE come back to this thread and offer your suggestions and then as normal we'll all discuss them and tweak and improve this form moving forward.

Remember, you only have to print out the first 3 pages. The additional pages can be handed out to your customer as "additional information" or simply don't print them.

I have an Interior Inspection Form in the works that will also be made available. In my detailing career I always treated exterior and interior detail work as separate jobs with separate charges for each type of work. I know in the detailing industry the norm is to just lump them together.

Everyone can find a way that works best for them but for me it always worked to my advantage and to the customer's best interest to write-up the word order separately and charge accordingly.

For those of you that like to lump them together, I'll create a third form for this purpose, then you can simply choose the form that works best for you and print it out.

The big picture is to have an inspection form that protects you, educates your customer and creates a win/win business deal for both parties. It would be nice if in some small way it also helps to elevate the detailing profession to a higher level over time.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Phillips

After reading through the entire thread, there are already some new additions to add and credit to give to the people that have made the suggestions.

I have a 9:00am meeting to attend so can't update the form till after the meeting but will do so immediately afterwards.

I would recommend subscribing to this thread and by doing this you'll get an e-mail notification anytime this thread is replied to. This would include anytime the form is updated as I'll make a post to announce this update.

If you're new to vBulletin discussion forums like we use for AutogeekOnline.net, then here's my article that shows you with screen shots how to subscribe to a thread.

How To Subscribe to a Thread

(Hey we were all newbies to forums at one time and some people reading this thread might not know how to subscribe to it)

Also, make sure you joined the forum using an e-mail address that you actually use and monitor and if like many people, if at some point you change e-mail address, then update your address in your User Control Panel here on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I too would like a copy of any forms you have to share! Huttodetail@gmail.com thanks!
    2011 Corvette Grand Sport & 2007 TrailBlazer SS (Both black!)

Post Thanks / Like

Page 10 of 333 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast