autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cyclo arrived

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Cyclo arrived

Hello fellow Geeks.

Well I received my new detailing baby. I received my Cyclo with a bunch of pads.

I just ordered the Mega Cyclo Kit with FREE CYC-KIT BONUS. Very nice kit.
    Oh I got the Edge adapters and the 4" pads for the Cyclo, I already had one set I just needed another set.

Now for pictures:

Here it is...nice big brown box

I just love how AG packs there stuff...very nice

mmmm....pads...

So now to the embarrassing explanation (this is for you Lauren).

So when I opened the box of the Cyclo and gazed upon the Cyclo at first I was just exited but then I started looking at the Cyclo really close and started to see a bunch of scratches and swirls and it just looked as though it had been thrown around and beat up. So I "assumed" it was a used one. I got my camera, shot some pictures ran to the computer and shot an e-mail to AG customer service with the pictures. Now I hope my e-mail didn't offend any one at AG customer service because I really didn't mean to...that's why I feel like an ass now but sorry.

Any who, the thing with the Cyclo is that it's a heavy-duty machine and I knew this but for any of you that are planning to order a Cyclo. The Cyclo is build tough and rough. Not like the PC, where the PC looks nice and neat, clean, shiny and so on. The Cyclo is just raw power, no joke. So when I saw the heavy-duty CAST ALUMINUM housing and saw a bunch of swirls and scratches I freaked out lol. Long story short, the Cyclo is a raw power machine and don't expect it to be nice and pretty. Oh and in my e-mail I said "I'm sending the Cyclo I received because it's used, please send me back a new one"

Meghan, checked the Cyclo serial number and assured me that it was not used. It's brand spanking new and was even kind enough to open about four boxes of Cyclos to compare and assured me that's the way they are built..mean, powerfull and just raw!!!....AR...AR...ARR....ARRRRRRR!!

I brought to work and I had a crowed of people around my desk asking what's that? What does it do?...oh and can I borrow it? hahahaha I laughed at the last question hahahahaha...(evil laugh too).

Any way, sorry AG-customer service for giving you guys a hard time and thank you Meghan...who has a gorgeous accent, who I owe candle light dinner, who I love to phone and chat with.

Post Thanks / Like
    holy pads batman... nice order, let us know what you think

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like your ready to Cyclo it up. That thing does look a lot bigger and heavier then a rotary.
    Last edited by Gary Sword; 04-19-2007 at 04:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice order! That Cyclo does look large, but heavy-duty too.
    Looking forward to your reviews with the Cyclo!!
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, lets know how you like it.

Glad you sorted it out with AG then, often easyer to call than write, usually if i am pi##ed off and write a e-mail, i write it, leave the computer for 5-10 min, then return and read the e mail again. lets just say that many e-mails never left my pc. (this is NOT e-mails to AG i mean)
    EVOIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, oh I forgot to mention. I got two co-workers that want there vehicles detailed this weekend. So I get to use the Cyclo this weekend...I should bring my AG products to work more often, co-workers just flocked my office today

Well looking forward to putting this bad boy to work, it's not as heavy as it looks, it's actually quite light. So this weekend Metabo and Cyclo going to work. I got the tools, now I need to get the skills and experience. Good thing I'm starting yung

Quote Originally Posted by Truls
    Yeah, lets know how you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truls

Glad you sorted it out with AG then, often easyer to call than write, usually if i am pi##ed off and write a e-mail, i write it, leave the computer for 5-10 min, then return and read the e mail again. lets just say that many e-mails never left my pc. (this is NOT e-mails to AG i mean)
    Yea I hear what your saying Truls, just an impulse from my end. That's why I'm all embarrassed today but luckily Meghan is a sweet heart and understood . I normally do what you mentioned about e-mails but man I just rushed the entire thing and before I knew it the e-mail was gone lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on your new purchase. You'll find it's a smooth as they come. Curious though.....why so many Velcro pads since you bought the edge system?
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like
    How Heavy Is That Unit Compared To As Rotary Or Pc????

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet set up Nica !!Congrats on your new babay

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL when the snow melts and I have less homework...I really need to go to your place! You have all the gagets! All you need is a drain in your garage and you are set to be a F/T detailer.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast