Right so this is a long overdue post, but after returning from honeymoon about 3 weeks ago, the polo was absolutely filthy and so I gave her some detailing love.

I unfortunately never had a lot of time to take pics but here is a breakdown nonetheless....

First up was the wheels, wheel arches and brakes
Wheels (still my track rims) were removed, washed with APC and agitated with various brushes, rinsed and dried
Then they were waxed with Collonite #845
Wheel arches were sprayed with APC and agitated with various brushes, rinsed, repeated.
Brake calipers were sprayed with APC and agitated with various brushes, rinsed, repeated. They were then treated with Collonite #845

The tools

Wheels before

Wheel during

Wheel after

Brake Calipers Before

Brake Calipers After (Yes, these desperately need a re-paint!!!)

Wheel arch Before

Wheel arch After

Next up was washing and drying the car
APC was sprayed in door jambs and around emblems and left to dwell before being agitated with various brushes
Rinsed with low pressure water to soften loose dirt
Rinsed with HP washer to remove any additional loose dirt
Sprayed with foam cannon using a mix of APC and Chemical guys maxi suds and left to dwell
Washed using a chenille wash mitt and Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo using the 2 bucket method
Rinsed
Dried using a Crazy Detailer Supreme Drying Towel

Door Jamb before

Door Jamb after

Badges Before

Badges after

Foam cannon loving

Randoms (before)

Next up was claying, polishing, glazing and waxing the car
Clayed using combination of Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay and Meguiars clay
Car was then taped off using 3M painters tape
Polished using Menzerna PF2500 on a Lake Country Orange CCS pad
Polished using Menzerna FF4000 on a Lake country Green flat polishing fisnishing foam pad
Re-washed using foam cannon with Chemical guys maxi suds to remove polishing residue
Glazed using Chemical guys Wet mirror finish glaze applied with a foam applicator pad
Waxed using Collonite #845 applied with a foam applicator pad, allowed to dry to a haze and then buffed using a MF cloth

Unfortunately I was pressed for time and couldn't snap any pics, but did get these reflection shots once done

Lastly was the interior
From the dirt road travelling we did on honeymoon, fine red dust was everywhere

Seats were removed
Car vacuumed
All interior plastics cleaned with APC
All interior plastics treated with SmartDressing

Again, no pics taken of completed interior as I was pressed for time

Thanks for looking