autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Gift Certificate

Yippie, my Sister in Law got me a nice AG Gift Certificate for my birthday. Now, what shall I buy?! What a nice problem to have.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like

GC Sale Again??

Score! Happy Birthday, Whaddya gonna get?
    I was hoping the GCs were going to go on sale again this weekend. I got a few and loved it but my only regret is that I didn't get more.
    If we were to see that sale again how many of you would jump at the chance to buy them up????

Post Thanks / Like
    so, whats your spending limit and what do/dont you have

i dont think id buy any more in december, im trying to hold off on ordering for atleast 1 month since they have already taken so much cash of mine!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AL417
    ...If we were to see that sale again how many of you would jump at the chance to buy them up????
    My gosh, I'm going to apply for another credit card just incase they have this sale again . I'd be in for a minimum of $300+ of GC's if they did this sale deal again. Autogeek, count me in for $300+ if you do it again

Reddwarf, look at the Shmitt combo's for $17.99. And if you ever wanted to try Pinnacle Souveran, its now on sale at a great price. And there's some great deals on MF's, etc. And if you have a PC or rotary and need pads, they got some great deals on Edge pads. And if you order more than $75 of stuff, don't forget to use coupon code AGO and you'll get free shipping if its still in effect! There's so many good things to choose from .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso
    so, whats your spending limit and what do/dont you have

i dont think id buy any more in december, im trying to hold off on ordering for atleast 1 month since they have already taken so much cash of mine!
    50 bucks! Do I have a nice Sister in Law or what?! I'm going to take stock of my inventory and see what I want. A wheel schmitt and more MF's for sure. Maybe some WG Spray Sealant.

The Soveren is on sale, but I'm thinking of going straight sealant on the Jag so I don't need to buy more wax. i already have more Natty Blue's and Max Wax than I can use in a year!

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would suggest visiting the Clearkote line, its truly a hidden gem in the pages of AG. Pinnacle is a no-brainer, and Four Star UPP is a great sealant.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    You will drool when you put Red Machine Glaze and a nice nuba on your car! Ive fallen in love with clearkote products.. The look is just.. awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    I would suggest visiting the Clearkote line, its truly a hidden gem in the pages of AG. Pinnacle is a no-brainer, and Four Star UPP is a great sealant.
    Hey Scott,
    OT, I know - what from this line would you recommend for my lil red vette?
    Much appreciated!!
    Lauren
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandamartini
    You will drool when you put Red Machine Glaze and a nice nuba on your car! Ive fallen in love with clearkote products.. The look is just.. awesome.
    What makes this one so good, iyo, ryan?
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    Hey Scott,
    OT, I know - what from this line would you recommend for my lil red vette?
    Much appreciated!!
    Lauren
    Lauren,

that really is a hard question to answer, since we all have different tastes. Do you prefer reflection ?? Wetness ?? Gloss ?? Depth ?? Will you detail monthly, twice monthly ??

Personally on reds, blacks and yellows I think Pinnacle Souveran paste hands down beats the competition. Ever wonder why they ALWAYS compare themselves to it, and swear they now look like it ?? If you want a little more durability add the Star UPP before the Souveran and after polishing.

RMG and VMG (hand polish) are both great products to use before any carnauba. Dripping wet ... but they will only last 3-4 weeks on average.

Scott