autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

looking for some help

Hello all , was looking to see if somebody could help out a fellow detailer. been looking high and low in my area and on-line and can not find any Meg # 16. does anybody have an extra tin or know where I might fine some ? looks like I have been a step behind when I saw it on-line. been hitting a brick wall at every turn.any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by flatstick; 11-01-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    One of our forum guys here told me it can still be found in some Napa Auto parts stores but you have to ask for it. Mine here didn't have it. You can also probably find it on ebay or amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Never used MEG'S 16 but cant help but wonder with all the other fine carnuba's out there what makes this so sort after wax such a phenomin

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL
    Never used MEG'S 16 but cant help but wonder with all the other fine carnuba's out there what makes this so sort after wax such a phenomin

Guess that is what I want to find out. have been all over my area, Autopia and the rest of the internet. seems like when I saw it, it was too late. if anybody finds any let me know and I will send you the money, do not even need to know where you found it , if you want to keep it quiet

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it's because it's no longer available. I personally think that those that keep looking for it, should also look at a great substitute - Collinite Super Double coat auto wax. It will last just as long, and you don't have to search hard for it.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you guys see Ebay recently ?? Paste Glaz sold for 76.00 ....

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged
    I guess it's because it's no longer available. I personally think that those that keep looking for it, should also look at a great substitute - Collinite Super Double coat auto wax. It will last just as long, and you don't have to search hard for it.
    Thanks........is this a WOWO wax??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL
    Thanks........is this a WOWO wax??

I do have this wax and the Collinite 845 ( pre voc version) the 476 lasts longer than the 845 but needs to be applied very thin as it is harder to remove. I used to use 476 all them time then went away from it. Collinite has some serious beading for months on end. it does have a quite a following. it is used a lot on boats for durability. funny how things cycle back around. the 845 is more of a liquid and is easier to work with. wow can not believe that $76 was the winning bid for the paste glaz ouch !

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.