autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Skilled Detailers

First off Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on Autogeek! Mods, not sure if this is the right place or not for my post. Feel free to move to appropriate section.

My name is Joshua and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I work full time here at OSU Medical center and have my own detailing business as well. I was wondering if anyone who is close to the area would be interested in meeting and possibly going over some detail methods and discussing detailing in general. Tips, tricks, business practices. My train of thought is that there are more than enough vehicles for everyone to have successful businesses and money to be shared. Did anyone go to the detail seminars or schools to learn more advanced practices such as wet sanding, rotary buffing..... I was actually looking for a skilled detailer who is a master with the rotary to take a look at my father's BMW 328i. It's Jet Black and the paint is super super soft. There is only so much my PC can do to it, and the remaining swirls are killing me! Please feel free to reply or send me a email. Thanks alot for the help in advance, and happy detailing!!

Joshua

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Skilled Detailers

Pm sent Joshua since I live in Columbus,I can help. Why did you wait until it got Cold? Oh,you have a heated building? It is almsot time to take the products inside! This is a pic of a client's black BMW Alpina. Almost $200k auto.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skilled Detailers-2-jpg  
    Last edited by Showroom Shine; 11-27-2009 at 11:27 AM.