autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike Phillips

Re: Finished! - Wetsanding a 1929 Model A Sedan Delivery Streetrod - Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by wing commander View Post

I would like to personally thank Mike for allowing me to practice what he taught in this session today. After taking his two day class on wet sanding as well as the processes needed to bring paint to the final polish on different types of cars and paint. I was itching to prove that I learned properly. The skills I learned in the 2 day class allowed me to enjoy not feeling lost among the experienced pros!
    It was great having you on this project Glen... thanks for making the drive and also you're a lucky man to have an understanding wife!

Also thank's to forum member FrankS who also helped when Mike was busy working which was most of the time since this was not a class but a working get together type of event.
    Franks is a real asset to Autogeek and to me as well. I know I can always trust him with any project.

Anyone who would like to go to these open Garage sessions should really attend either Mikes Road Show class or the Competition Ready class if possible.

I plan to attend the 3 day class next. Imagine yourself playing golf with your buddies after getting private lessons from your favorite pro golfer.

Sometime today or this week I'll start posting pictures of the cars that will be here for the February class.

2. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Super Member antti@561detailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Finished! - Wetsanding a 1929 Model A Sedan Delivery Streetrod - Fresh Paint

Was another great learning experience. Thank You.
    561 Car Detailing Gtechniq Accredited Detailer

4. Likes FrankS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that car is beautiful.........

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by antti@561detailing View Post

Was another great learning experience. Thank You.

Thanks for being a part of this project Antti, always appreciate your help.

Put this on your calendar...

Saturday Project - Polishing and waxing original antique paint - 1957 Chevy 210

Date: Saturday, January 13th
    Time: 9:00am till we're finished

Quote Originally Posted by SJK2 View Post

Wow, that car is beautiful.........
    The dash is in and the fenders and running boards have been attached.

Mike Phillips

I would like to personally thank Mike for allowing me to practice what he taught in this session today. After taking his two day class on wet sanding as well as the processes needed to bring paint to the final polish on different types of cars and paint, I was itching to prove that I learned properly.

The skills I learned in the 2 day class allowed me to enjoy not feeling lost among the experienced pros!

Also thank's to forum member FrankS who also helped when Mike was busy working which was most of the time since this was not a class but a working get together type of event.

Anyone who would like to go to these open Garage sessions should really attend either Mikes Road Show class or the Competition Ready class if possible.

I plan to attend the 3 day class next.

Imagine yourself playing golf with your buddies after getting private lessons from your favorite pro golfer.

Thank you for sharing your experience for both the 2 day roadshow class and this project.

It's one thing when I tell people our classes are GREAT! People are cynically and assume I'm just blustering.... but when someone that has taken the class states it - then it has impact.

And this is just ONE wetsanding project I've opened up to the public. I never see anyone else in our industry creating projects like this and then inviting the outside world to join in.

Name one other "instructor" or share a link to a fully documented write-up with pictures showing ANY project anywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12