autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: So does AG only publish positive reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by jdgamble View Post
    FYI - I got an email and they are posting my review.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Does the squeaky wheel get oiled?
    Steve
    -The Titanic Was Built By Professionals But The Ark By Amateurs-
    "Boanerges"

Post Thanks / Like

We have a few hundred reviews on a weekly basis, they do take sometime to review and contact if necessary. There’s more than 20k reviews on the site and not all are 5’s.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Check out the AutoGeek Page on Facebook

3. Likes DogRescuer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like to read reviews when making on line purchases but when all reviews are glowing, i assume they are only showing me the positive reviews so i ignore them. i typically read bad reviews first to see what issues people have had with the product. This does not always dissuade me from making the purchase because often it is the incorrect use of the product that caused the bad results. I would prefer to read the reviews and decide this myself.

Someone commented that scent is subjective so a bad review due to scent may not be posted. The fact that scent is subjective is exactly why it should have been posted. If i read one review of a bad smell, i would most likely ignore it but if many people have that opinion, i would like to know.

Let the reader see all reviews and decide for themselves. If they could be dissuaded by one bad review, they would never make an on line purchase again.

Just my 2 scents

Dave

2017 Toyota Tundra
    2013 M37S Infinity
    2007 BMW 335i convertible

5. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Likes tofuproductions liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crovello View Post
    I like to read reviews when making on line purchases but when all reviews are glowing, i assume they are only showing me the positive reviews so i ignore them. i typically read bad reviews first to see what issues people have had with the product. This does not always dissuade me from making the purchase because often it is the incorrect use of the product that caused the bad results. I would prefer to read the reviews and decide this myself.

Someone commented that scent is subjective so a bad review due to scent may not be posted. The fact that scent is subjective is exactly why it should have been posted. If i read one review of a bad smell, i would most likely ignore it but if many people have that opinion, i would like to know.

Let the reader see all reviews and decide for themselves. If they could be dissuaded by one bad review, they would never make an on line purchase again.

Just my 2 scents

Dave
    I couldn’t agree more. Well said.

Post Thanks / Like

Just my 2 scents

Dave
    I've seen a couple products on here with bad reviews. Look at Menzerna 3800. I've read nothing but positive about this product, but there is one review the poster calls it a complete waste of money.
    2015 F-150 Crew Cab Lariat
    2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

Post Thanks / Like

Just my 2 scents

Dave
    If I read a bunch of bad reviews over scent, I would more than likely buy the product, Lol. To me, that means they aren't concerned with masking a good product with perfume.

Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant and Collinite products come to mind.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted a 1-star review of Wolfgang Chemical Resistant pressure sprayer back in February and AG still has it posted. I never received a call concerning my complaint so I assume they agreed with my assessment.haha. Believe me, if there was ever a review AG didn't want people to see, my review of that piece of junk would be at the top of the list.lol. If you look at any of the AG chemical resistant pressure sprayers I'm pretty sure they all have terrible reviews.

Post Thanks / Like

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

Just my 2 scents

Dave
    I believe you are referring to my post... #7 in this thread.

If you you reread the first paragraph, your comment is NOT what I said at all.

I agree that ALL product reviews submitted to AG should be posted.
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

I hate the smell of D166. Good product though. I love Megs.

I also have a bottle of M21 that smells like someone broke wind.. My last bottle was the classic banana scent, which I love.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast