autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leather care for black seats

I went with the Poorboys Natural Look. I also got a leather brush, from the AG store. I need some cleanability so hopefully using the brush will agitate the leather a little more and clean the leather instead of just conditioning it.
    It also seemed like a good AIO for the interior; rubber, plastics, vinyl and even tires.. so i got the big jug and hopefully i only need that one product. If it doesn't clean as well as i want then i will have to get a cleaner, but im hoping this does the job

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01AUDI View Post
    so can i use Mckees 70/30 or stick to the PoorBoys Natural Look since it cleans leather, vinyl etc?
    I would use both.

McKee's 37 Leather Shampoo 70/30 on leather upholstery (seats, armrests, etc.)

Poorboy's World Natural Look on dashboard, door panels, etc (anything that's vinyl or plastic).

Both products smell FANTASTIC, and will leave your Audi's interior clean with a rich, like-new appearance.

Looks like Autogeek is offering FREE SHIPPING with NO MINIMUM today. What are you waiting for?

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Leather care for black seats

Quote Originally Posted by Nick McKees37 View Post

Looks like Autogeek is offering FREE SHIPPING with NO MINIMUM today. What are you waiting for?
    Oh now that was just rude ! haha. i mean, now I kinda HAVE to do it right.. if not taking advantage I'd be wasting money.

I already bought the Poorboys, so would the 70/30 be the best route to go, or does mckees have another "Cleaner" that would be better to use, then top the leather with the "Natural Look" ?

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01AUDI View Post
    Oh now that was just rude ! haha. i mean, now I kinda HAVE to do it right.. if not taking advantage I'd be wasting money.

I already bought the Poorboys, so would the 70/30 be the best route to go, or does mckees have another "Cleaner" that would be better to use, then top the leather with the "Natural Look" ?
    Free shipping with no minimum is few and far between. There's no excuse NOT to order! I'm only trying to save you money!

70/30 was designed specifically for leather, plus it has a very nice "new leather" fragrance. I would not top it with the Poorboy's product, simply because you will be very happy with the way the leather looks, smells, and FEELS after using Leather Shampoo. Why use more product if you don't have to?

I love Poorboy's World Natural Look. It's great stuff. I would dedicate Natural Look to the aforementioned interior surfaces - plastic, rubber, vinyl on your dashboard and door panels. It also works well on low profile tires, too. One bottle of this stuff will last years; it applies very sparingly.

Post Thanks / Like

Since we're on the leather and McKee's 37 theme...

I have two cars with a black leather interior. For routine maintenance I like to use McKee's Total Interior Protectant for wipe-downs. Every few months I'll hit the leather surfaces with McKee's All In One Leather Lotion.

The seating surfaces on both are vinyl coated, but despite that I have noticed the seats feel a little softer after an application. On my car the steering wheel and hand brake cover are a slightly more open pore type of leather and they are noticeably more supple and have a very nicer feel and appearance after being cleaned with the Leather Lotion.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12