autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Final updates on the goings on WAY down South.

Aaryn, I am very sorry to hear about your Mom and I wish her a speedy recovery. Stay healthy yourself as well!! The new shop looks GREAT! Looking forward to future threads from you so I can stare at that amazing setup and work!

Best,
    Scott
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

2. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn,

The shop looks incredible! I like how you have Mike Phillips/Autogeek playing on your TV

You sure get your share of American cars in the shop. Keep up the great work and keep us updated.

4. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post
    GREAT to hear that, Aaryn!
    Thank you Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Aaryn, I am very sorry to hear about your Mom and I wish her a speedy recovery. Stay healthy yourself as well!! The new shop looks GREAT! Looking forward to future threads from you so I can stare at that amazing setup and work!

Best,
    Scott
    Thank you Scott.

I'm doing my best to take care of myself, & Mum has gotten strong enough to start another round of chemotherapy.

I'm pleased you like the shop, I'm a big fan of your set up too. We are happy how its all come together, just a few small things like - finishing the signage & a couple of pictures on the walls & we should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post
    Aaryn,

The shop looks incredible! I like how you have Mike Phillips/Autogeek playing on your TV

You sure get your share of American cars in the shop. Keep up the great work and keep us updated.
    Thank you LEDetailing.

Appreciate the kind words my friend. Haha, yeah I had to have a bit of Mike Phillips on the TV. We don't get any shows like Competition Ready down here just yet but we represent via YouTube.

We sure have our share of American cars down here. After America, New Zealand has the most Mustangs world wide! Crazy stat but we do have alot down here. The car culture is very healthy, & we have some interesting things down here, from Imports, Vintage, Classics & Hot Rods, the country is full of great cars. I had a nice 56 Chevy Sports Coupe in yesterday & a C4 Vette too which is getting some polishing done when I get to work this morning.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding looking business!

Y'all have some pretty cool cars down there. Didn't realize the care craze was so abundant.

All the best.

7. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobWhite View Post
    Outstanding looking business!

Y'all have some pretty cool cars down there. Didn't realize the care craze was so abundant.

All the best.

Thanks Bob.

We do Bob, us Kiwi folk are car crazy for sure. I’ve never talked to Barry Meguiar personally but I believe he loves coming to New Zealand for the Whangamata Beach Hop.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Neat stat regarding Mustangs. Glad the car culture in New Zealand is in good shape. Sure helps your business as well.

If you get a chance, please post some pictures of the polished up C4. I’ve been really liking the C4 lately. I wish the late 1991-96 C4’s would have retained the round tail lamps and the black belt-line trim like the earlier C4’s. But the late C4’s had a slightly nicer interior and I like the front bumper better on the later cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post
    Neat stat regarding Mustangs. Glad the car culture in New Zealand is in good shape. Sure helps your business as well.

If you get a chance, please post some pictures of the polished up C4. I’ve been really liking the C4 lately. I wish the late 1991-96 C4’s would have retained the round tail lamps and the black belt-line trim like the earlier C4’s. But the late C4’s had a slightly nicer interior and I like the front bumper better on the later cars.

Definitley! Dad was a "Car Guy" & always had his cars looking fantastic & because the car scene down here has always been healthy, I've spent my entire life around alot of differing motoring scenes. I wish he could see us now.

I snapped a couple of pics of the C4, & I have more but I was pushed for time yesterday & didn't get too many "beauty shots" but here are a couple. The owner tells me the C4 gets a hard time (down here at least) amongst other Corvette owners, almost "snobbed"because it's deemed to not be a traditional Vette? I like the C4, I love the awesome 80's dash display . . . sooo 80's!!! This one is registered as an 89. I don't know a great deal about them to be fair, it's showing signs of wear & tear in places but polished up okay.

And here is the 56 Sports Coupe I mentioned. I told the Wife I looked great driving it . . . . yeah, she said "NO".

Always appreciate your comments mate, thank you.

Aaryn NZ.

11. Likes JKDesign, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whilst we are on the subject of the car scene down here in New Zealand, I figured I'd share a few more pictures of what can be seen at a charity car display down here in my home town. As you can see from the pictures, & in the back ground of most of the photos, the variety is vast.

One for the Ace Cafe fans.

Pretty sure this is the coolest car there . . .

There is always some interesting vehicles to be seen at car events down here. Thank you all for taking the time to browse through.

Aaryn NZ.

13. Thanks Diner thanked for this post
    Likes JKDesign, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LEDtailing - Reading what you said about the later C4 Corvettes not keeping the round tail lights or black belt line, I'm guessing this one has been changed due to an accident or cosmetic reasons but either way - I agree with you, the round tail lights are much nicer.

Aaryn NZ.

Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn,

Thanks for posting the C4 pics. Love the color. First thing I noticed was the rear tail lamps don’t match the 1989 round style. FYI the 1990 ZR1 was the first C4 to have square tail lamps and the 1990 non-ZR1 kept the round lamps. 1991 all Corvettes went square.

16. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast