autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

I met Mike Phillips today!!

Today I met Mike at the 2013 Mobile Tech Expo in Orlando. Man, what a great guy! I attended all of his seminars and let me just say it was amazing to learn from such a skilled and knowledgable individual.

For those who couldn't attend, I want you to know that listening to some speakers-such as Mike-was probably one of the best things I ever could have done for my business.

Our industry is about SO much more than polishing paint and making things shiny; it's about educating your customer and going above and beyond to completely exceed his or her expectations in both performance and in customer service.

I can't wait to apply everything I learned today to everything I do for my customers.

To Mike: Thank you for sharing your expertise today; it was so awesome to learn how to use a Flex from you firsthand and to see the differences between this incredible machine versus a Porter Cable (Style) buffer! I will see you tomorrow at the Show.

Oh, on another note...I'm DEFINITELY purchasing the Flex 3401!
    Brandon Gardner
    President
    Superior Auto Detailing, LLC.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I met Mike Phillips today!!

To quote Mike who quoted someone else.... "Each one teach one". Sounds like you've be taught. Congrats on meeting somebody I consider to be a great guy.
    John
    Mean people suck

Mike Phillips

Re: I met Mike Phillips today!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAutoLLC View Post

Today I met Mike at the 2013 Mobile Tech Expo in Orlando. Man, what a great guy! I attended all of his seminars and let me just say it was amazing to learn from such a skilled and knowledgable individual.

For those who couldn't attend, I want you to know that listening to some speakers-such as Mike-was probably one of the best things I ever could have done for my business.

Our industry is about SO much more than polishing paint and making things shiny; it's about educating your customer and going above and beyond to completely exceed his or her expectations in both performance and in customer service.

I can't wait to apply everything I learned today to everything I do for my customers.

To Mike: Thank you for sharing your expertise today; it was so awesome to learn how to use a Flex from you firsthand and to see the differences between this incredible machine versus a Porter Cable (Style) buffer! I will see you tomorrow at the Show.

Oh, on another note...I'm DEFINITELY purchasing the Flex 3401!

Wow!

I just now found this thread!

Sorry for the late reply... it was a pleasure to meet you and talk with you and the good news is I have

7 Classes

Scheduled for the 2018 Mobile Tech Expo!

So hope to see you and more of my friends at the 2018 MTE!