Hi everyone,

Since i just found the ceramic coatings i've returned to do detailing mostly on friends, family and my own cars and with time i've become more picky with the finish i get with paint, so taking this post as background https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...romarring.html, you will notice that i'm having some troubles with the polishing/finishing step, i was able to do a perfect swirl free finish but it took waaaay too long (close to 14 days), so i'm pretty sure there is a shortcut because most products and pads i own are for heavy defect removal, so let's get to the point this is what i own:

Electrical tools:

- GG 6" DA polisher
- Black and decker (yea i know -_-) rotative Polisher

Pads:

- Foam, burgundry, yellow, light pink (the old finish pad for meguiar's) in i guess 6" velcro but in 8-9" the whole pad (the oldest pads)
- Foam yellow meguiar's polishing pad (DFP6) i guess it is.
- Meguiar's Microfiber 6" Cutting pad for DA
- 3M wool pad
- some soft pads (really soft) that came with the GG polisher, i have no clue what brand are they but, they are really soft and i use them to wax or to finish.
- Hand foam pads

MF towels:

A lot of yellow Costco MF towels, some viking towels, i have a very big variety of towels

Compound/polish liquids:

- Meguiars m100, m205, m83, m80, scratch X 2.0, ultimate polish
- 3M hand glaze and polish (step 2 and 3), rubbing compound (the cheap one)

I'm looking forward to achieve a perfect finish once again with less trouble (from polishing to finishing), so what do you suggest to get for:

A) Pads
B) mid cut/polish products
C) maybe another backing plate
D) Rim/Wheel area cleaning
E) Brushes and applicators (interiors and wheel area)
F) Tools for panel gaps (taking once again the mini example, all the tiny places between plastic and painted metal, between door panel/rubber/window, etc)

The only restriction is i need to get them here at Autogeek and if you can post the direct link would be awesome because i don't know all the brands and the abbreviations you guys use, i'm not married with any brand so feel free to suggest any.

Thanks