autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2017 New Products

Quote Originally Posted by Firehouse Mike View Post
    I have been told by Griot's that the 2" pads are in production now....

Mike
    yes! it will go nicely with the 2" GG DA backing plate i already have...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2017 New 2018 Products

looks like these will be available at GG next week, hopefully AG will have them soon!

The Griot's Garage BOSS™ 2" Orbital Conversion Kit (10/27/17) allows your 3" Random Orbital to take advantage of our new family of 2-inch pads. Smaller 2" pads provide better access to thin A-pillars, grilles, intricate body panels, produce more pad rotation so they remove defects faster, and won't bog down under load. The kit includes a 2-inch backing plate and one of each of the following BOSS™ pads: Microfiber Fast Cutting, Microfiber, Fast Correcting Foam, Correcting Foam, Perfecting Foam, and Finishing Foam.

Foam Metal Polishing Cone (10/24/17)

This tool's unique cone shape allows cleaning of tight, hard-to-reach areas of mesh wheels and vast barrels inside wide wheels in one tool. Use with cordless, electric, or pneumatic drill to remove oxidation and fine scratches for a mirror-like shine. I have also found it works great on trim, engine parts, and bumpers.

Orbital Polisher Rack (Available Now)

Stow and display your power buffers and be ready to swap machines in seconds with this well-built rack. It holds three large Random Orbitals and a pair of smaller 3 inchers.
    *Holds three large Random Orbitals & two 3" or smaller machines
    *Rubber surround to protect your Orbitals
    *Hook keeps power cords organized
    *Mounts at 6 attachment points, includes mounting hardware
    *Made from 16-gauge steel with laser-cut Griot's car logo
    *Measures 21" T X 16 1/2" W x 3 3/4" D
    *Weighs 5 1/2 pounds

3. Likes Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    looks like these will be available at GG next week, hopefully AG will have them soon!

The Griot's Garage BOSS™ 2" Orbital Conversion Kit (10/27/17) allows your 3" Random Orbital to take advantage of our new family of 2-inch pads. Smaller 2" pads provide better access to thin A-pillars, grilles, intricate body panels, produce more pad rotation so they remove defects faster, and won't bog down under load. The kit includes a 2-inch backing plate and one of each of the following BOSS™ pads: Microfiber Fast Cutting, Microfiber, Fast Correcting Foam, Correcting Foam, Perfecting Foam, and Finishing Foam.

Foam Metal Polishing Cone (10/24/17)

This tool's unique cone shape allows cleaning of tight, hard-to-reach areas of mesh wheels and vast barrels inside wide wheels in one tool. Use with cordless, electric, or pneumatic drill to remove oxidation and fine scratches for a mirror-like shine. I have also found it works great on trim, engine parts, and bumpers.

Orbital Polisher Rack (Available Now)

Stow and display your power buffers and be ready to swap machines in seconds with this well-built rack. It holds three large Random Orbitals and a pair of smaller 3 inchers.
    *Holds three large Random Orbitals & two 3" or smaller machines
    *Rubber surround to protect your Orbitals
    *Hook keeps power cords organized
    *Mounts at 6 attachment points, includes mounting hardware
    *Made from 16-gauge steel with laser-cut Griot's car logo
    *Measures 21" T X 16 1/2" W x 3 3/4" D
    *Weighs 5 1/2 pounds
    I like the look of the Griots storage rack. I’d have to put and acrylic cover over it to keep dust and debris off my polishers. The foam ball looks like a good idea too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post
    I like the look of the Griots storage rack. I’d have to put and acrylic cover over it to keep dust and debris off my polishers. The foam ball looks like a good idea too.
    the nice thing about the GG rack it has the rubber on the edge (protect the polishers) and also it's not ridiculously priced like some others and it looks pretty sweet too. one thing about the foam polishing cone if you notice is the front is flat so you can polish the front of the wheels among other things. the 2" pads are what i have been waiting for and will bring out the GG3's capabilities even higher (i always new it was a matter of time with the right pad size) i have used the GG3 with the 3.5" Fast Cutting Pads (no foam interface) and it cuts quick, now imagine with the 2" backing plate (bought it when it first came out and was waiting for some good pads to go with it) and 2" fast cutting pad in what it can do...

Post Thanks / Like

The Foam Metal Polishing Cone looks like it might work well to correct door handle cups.

7. Thanks detailbyroger thanked for this post
    Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CarPro's intro's today per instagram. Very interesting.

9. Thanks Angus thanked for this post
    Likes rbss, VISITOR, dlc95, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

^This Carpro Gliss sounds like Gyeon Booster

11. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Been waiting patiently for CarPro’s Super Compound, finally the waits over.

Post Thanks / Like

The new Meguiar's stuff

Forums: 2018 New Products - Product Discussion

Fans of the old APC+ will be happy.

Meguiar's D107 Citrus Power Cleaner Plus is an all-new, highly versatile all-purpose cleaner that was built from the ground up to be a lights-out interior cleaning powerhouse. For those of you that remember our All Purpose Cleaner Plus, Citrus Power Cleaner Plus will be a very exciting addition to your line-up as this product harkens back to that legendary product. This new formula adds to APC+'s versatility by reducing its foaming action even further for extractor use, as well as ditching solvent completely to allow for use in air-power interior cleaning tools.

Of course, D107 Citrus Power Cleaner Plus is not limited to just interior cleaning, but we did go out of our way to make sure it was the most all-around effective-yet-safe interior cleaning APC from Meguiar's.

• Versatile concentrated all-purpose cleaner that is low foaming and totally solvent-free
    • Especially effective for interior detailing by use of extractor, air tools and hand use
    • Safe and effective on carpets, upholstery, leather, plastics, engine bays, wheels, tires, and more

D10701 - Coming Spring 2018
    D10705 - Coming Spring 2018

Meguiar's Professional D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is an all-new offering that is aimed at delivering fast and efficient premium washes with an extra pop of gloss and Carnauba protection in one easy step. To create Citrus Blast Wash & Wax, we set to blend some of the best properties of our industry-favorite D111 Shampoo Plus, with our industry-leading retail hit Ultimate Wash & Wax. The results is a formula that delivers a premium clean in less time and with less water.

• High-gloss Carnauba wax-based premium wash & wax
    • Special quick-rinse formula aimed at saving time and water
    • Packed with high-lubricity cleaners for scratch-free washing
    • Enjoy your time washing with a new, Citrus Blast fragrance

D11301 - Coming Spring 2018
    D11305 - Coming Spring 2018

Griot's 2 inch pads as we already know

Gyeon announced Bathe Essence which appears to be a reformulation of Bathe.

Q˛M Bathe Essence - World Premiere
    We’re proudly introducing our new, super concentrated shampoo! Q˛M Bathe Essence is super-slick and has very high foam.
    Pure, with no colour or small additives.
    Coating & wax safe, revives hydrophobicity on daily used coated cars.

Ultra concentrated 1:2000 - 5ml per wash
    Basic facts:
    CONSUMPTION: 5-10ml/ car
    CONCENTRATION: 1:2000
    PH LEVEL: 6

Gyeon also announced their new entry level coating to their new enthusiast line. Coating is called One. Autogeek has the video on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/autogeek/videos/10156664836939989/

14. Thanks BadgerRivFan, Desertnate, Angus thanked for this post
    Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Gyeon also announced their new entry level coating to their new enthusiast line. Coating is called One. Autogeek has the video on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/autogeek/vi...6664836939989/
    I'll have to watch the video from home. Do you have any other information on this new enthusiast line? A little bit of digging didn't reveal anything beyond their current products. The more I see, the more this brand grabs my attention.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast