autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: What it's like to attend an Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class - Lots of pictures!

Continued...

And if you haven't watched this video, give it a play...

Price - $995.00

Click here to register online

Hope to see you at a future class...

Mike Phillips

Re: What it's like to attend an Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class - Lots of pictures!

This thread is now open for posting...

Questions, comments, feedback are all welcome...

You can find a complete description of the class here,

Autogeek's 2-Day Roadshow Detailing Classes with Mike Phillips

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, Holy cow! No one could ever accuse you of not being prepared! That sure was a lot of equipment and products. When is the Road Show going to make a stop in the Carolinas?

Post Thanks / Like

UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!! The shear comprehension of this experience must be incredible.

Plus the time it took you, Mike, to throw all of this up for us to see is never unappreciated. Thank you for everything you do for us.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post

Mike, Holy cow! No one could ever accuse you of not being prepared!

That sure was a lot of equipment and products.

It is a lot of tools, pads, products and towels. It's a lot of mental work sciencing out all the various combinations needed to accomplish each topic in the 2-day class and then make sure everything gets packed.

It's SO MUCH easier to only have to teach a single brand and a single tool like when I taught classes for Meguiar's.

I love the challenge of showcasing so many different tools and product brands and even better - if you attend one of these classes you really get fully immersed in so many of the popular tools, systems and techniques. It's also what separates these classes from all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post

When is the Road Show going to make a stop in the Carolinas?
    Need a shop and 4 months lead time.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post

UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!!

The shear comprehension of this experience must be incredible.

I don't ever see much as pictures go for other classes anywhere, in the U.S. or the rest of the world. I see pics once and a while on Facebook but anything posted to Facebook is like a VAPOR - here for a little while and then gone...

Thanks for chiming in Paul...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are on the fence about attending the 2 Day Roadshow let me offer you my advice.

Initially, I had reservations about spending the money for the course but the 2 days in which I was mentored by Mike Phillips and his years of experience and expertise was worth every single penny.

You do not just get to try all the polishers and many of the latest products you use and experience them on some awesome vehicle full of swirls, scratches and RIDS. Interesting enough you will find that although about half the class is filled with dedicated professional detailers the other half were hobbyists wanting to learn to take care of their own cars (like me).

I attended the Wisconsin Roadshow about a month ago, drove about 6 hours to attend the class worked hard and enjoyed every minute of the 2 days.

Very little show and tell but great working experience.

One of the attendees I met, a great guy Dave stated it best "I met a lot of genuine, industrious individuals at the Roadshow". Although I realize we were divided into hobbyists and professional detailers, never once did I feel any resentment or disparagement from the professionals. I have a new appreciation for the elite detailers, I had the privilege of working side by side.

And as far as to Mike Phillips goes he is indeed an incredible teacher demonstrating and mentoring you the entire course.

P.S.

If you scan through the picture I am the grey haired guy in black

8. Likes N/A, RamAirV1 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: 323 Pictures - Autogeek's Hands-On Roadshow Detailing Classes!

Quote Originally Posted by precisionx View Post
    If you are on the fence about attending the 2 Day Roadshow let me offer you my advice.

Initially, I had reservations about spending the money for the course but the 2 days in which I was mentored by Mike Phillips and his years of experience and expertise was worth every single penny.

You do not just get to try all the polishers and many of the latest products you use and experience them on some awesome vehicle full of swirls, scratches and RIDS. Interesting enough you will find that although about half the class is filled with dedicated professional detailers the other half were hobbyists wanting to learn to take care of their own cars (like me).

I attended the Wisconsin Roadshow about a month ago, drove about 6 hours to attend the class worked hard and enjoyed every minute of the 2 days.

Very little show and tell but great working experience.

One of the attendees I met, a great guy Dave stated it best "I met a lot of genuine, industrious individuals at the Roadshow". Although I realize we were divided into hobbyists and professional detailers, never once did I feel any resentment or disparagement from the professionals. I have a new appreciation for the elite detailers, I had the privilege of working side by side.

And as far as to Mike Phillips goes he is indeed an incredible teacher demonstrating and mentoring you the entire course.

P.S.

If you scan through the picture I am the grey haired guy in black

Hi George,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure having you in the class.

Remember you can always reach me via phone, e-mail, this forum or my facebook page if you ever have any questions.

Here's George spraying RUPES P808 Protective Sealant onto the 1969 Chrysler Newport Convertible after using the RUPES paint polishing system on this this car to restore the finish to show car status.

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

Wondering what it's like to attend one of our Roadshow Detailing Classes?

Click to the first page of this thread and then click through the thread....

You'll have a pretty good idea of just how HANDS-ON our classes are....

No butt time in any of my classes....

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

I keep getting e-mails from people asking me what they get to do when they attend one of our classes. THIS is why I took the time to create this thread. It FULLY DOCUMENTS what you get to do.

I challenge you to find any other class taught anywhere else on earth that shares this many pictures showing people NOT in chairs, but working on cars.

From the time the Internet was invented, I'm proud to say I have more pictures showing more people in more classes than any other person on earth that uses the title "instructor".

I did not start out in life knowing some day I would learn how to take pictures off a memory stick and make them magically appear on a discussion forum. I taught myself how to crop, resize, upload, insert and then type in the words that explain what's taking place in the pictures.

Anyone can do this. Anyone that teaches a detailing class can do this, yet no one else does.

I don't mind people sending me e-mails asking what they get to do when they attend ANY of the classes I'm associated with here at Autogeek's corporate office or our roadshow classes, even our boat detailing classes. And when you e-mail me I'm going to send you the link to this thread.

A picture tells a thousand words...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast