autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Remodeling New Shop/Garage

Remodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4263-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4272-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4296-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4297-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4299-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4308-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4306-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4307-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4309-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4310-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4336-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4334-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4337-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4339-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4349-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4351-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4352-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4347-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4324-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4265-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4264-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4269-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4267-jpgRemodeling New Shop/Garage-img_4268-jpg

First off let me apologize for the pictures not being in order I was going to wait till we where 100% completed the remodeling but but I've been so excited to share this with everyone here .

Since I opened my auto Detailing business back in 2015 starting off as a mobile detailer only I always had big dreams of being the best in my town (Westminster,Maryland) this all started after having a horrible experience with getting my girlfriends car detailed at a local shop here after paying 280$ for a really bad job... after that experience I thought to myself I wanna learn how to do this and do it the right way people are probably going to that shop all the time having the same experience that I have had.

So I bought a van and all the tools and linked up with a sub contacting company for the next year learning alone the way and doing jobs for next to nothing which I should have really been getting paid but I didn't look at it like that I looked at it like collage for detailing. I would also get on here and chat with people and ask questions how to do things and stop at other local detailing shops and have guys teach me things as well.

About a year later I saved up enough money and learned enough techniques and skills to quit working for the auto Detailing sub contractor and set out on my own to make some real money... I sold my van and rented a small garage and opened up a LLC and a business bank account an began Crystal Clear Detailing. Business began to boom word got around town that I was good and it made me very happy to known that people liked my work and were willing to pay $250-$380 for full Details! So I saved and saved and saved lets just say I was never home my girlfriend hated it so I put out an add and was looking to hire a guy, I tested each person before choosing who I wanted to work with me and i finally picked a guy he was good and loved Detailing just as much as me! So we worked and worked and worked and saved and saved and saved...

last month I found a shop with a great deal that needed a little bit of work which I was willing to do and I started to think of the bigger picture so I made the commitment and moved on to this new shop!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Remodeling New Shop/Garage

Wow. Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome man! You should be proud of yourself

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! Give us new business owners hope!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great story!! Wish you the best! Gotta give you credit though, other than my immediate family I have little interest detailing for other people, although many ask as they pass by my house on weekends.

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Congrats!

I remember when I first got my shop, It was a mess. When I see the picture of when I first got it, I get chills thinking of how far along I came.

Congrats! I wish you nothing but success!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFan View Post
    That's a great story!! Wish you the best! Gotta give you credit though, other than my immediate family I have little interest detailing for other people, although many ask as they pass by my house on weekends.
    lol I'm he complete opposite, I tend to stay away from Detailing friends and family vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome post, asap2stacks! Looks like a nice setup and it will hopefully turn out perfect for you. I wish you the best of luck with it and, like idriveblack said, be very very proud of yourself and what you've done. I'm excited for you.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great story!
    Good luck! Can't wait to hear how the new shop turns out!
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast