autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spray bottles on Autogeek question

Nevermind I understand what you mean now... BTW check out this guys review, he said he got gray sprayers with his order. So who knows...

Post Thanks / Like

Right, my point exactly. I emailed CS and they said they are shipping out the correct (I hope grey this time since that is what I was inquiring about) sprayers ASAP. I got a shipping confirmation from them but it was the same one from the original shipment so I cant track it cause it says its already delivered. I dunno.
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Right, my point exactly. I emailed CS and they said they are shipping out the correct (I hope grey this time since that is what I was inquiring about) sprayers ASAP. I got a shipping confirmation from them but it was the same one from the original shipment so I cant track it cause it says its already delivered. I dunno.
    Let us know how it turns out.

Post Thanks / Like

Will do
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    You have to order the "Mirror Glaze Professional Spray Bottle" x6:

Not the generic bottle. You shouldn't have been selecting from any drop down menu at all, because the sprayer is already included when you buy the Mirror Glaze bottle without having to do anything.

Also, notice the difference in price: Mirror Glaze bottle w/gray Tolco Sprayer included costs $5.99 each. Meguiars Generic bottle w/o sprayer costs $3.99 each.

[disregard my post if they actually messed up your order]
    I ordered the second one, the one you pick the drop down, all generics and all came with grey Tolco sprayers.
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Post Thanks / Like

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL I still cannot upload photos on AG or Autopia but I did get 6 Grey Talco sprayers in the mail today from AG Customer Service! If the web people were as good as the CS I could show you all the photo. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to Thank you folks for the education on sprayers!

A few months ago I got some of the 36oz bottles I, and others mentioned earlier in this thread. They were sitting on my counter after unboxing, my girlfriend was looking at it and made some comments about the bottles. Then she tells me she sells spray bottles at her company, one part of it is janitorial supplies. Would never dawn on me they sold spray bottles! She brought me one home, looked like a generic spray bottle. I set it with my stuff and forgot about it

Then this morning I am mixing and refilling bottles getting ready for this weekend. My bottle of Hydro Blue is about dead, but I got a fresh gallon. I was getting ready to refill the Hydro bottle, and was thinking it would be nice to have a bigger, clearer type bottle, but I have no extras right now. Then I looked down and saw the bottle she got me, and checked it out.

Spray bottles on Autogeek question-tn_sprayer-jpg

I am looking at it its got a grey head, and a T. I am thinking I've seen this before. Looked at this thread, yep the same! Based on the experience of the people who recommended these sprayers on this thread, I called the old lady at work to see if I had to buy a case or something, She is bringing some home on the family discount-free. Would have never had known I had a gem sitting in front of me, if it wasn't for this thread! Probably would have never even tried it. Thanks.

FYI- My girlfriend is not a thief, her father owns the company.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI

Autopia has a 25% sale on all Meguairs. If you go into their 'Detailers Line' section they have Tolco sprayers @ 3/$7.99 (Less 25% that's $2 a spray head). Autogeek has the white sprayers in their 'Detailers Line' section. So, I don't know how the price match would work.

If taking the Autopia deal (or Autogeek match), I would call in the order to confirm you're getting the Tolco version.

You have to enter code: MEGS25 if you order online.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123