autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamaha MT-09 Grey Matt Icon of Darkness street hooligan in style detailing by Sharkpolitur †

This is my friends bike, he is a lifeguard on the most sexy beach in TLV & that means a lot if not everything. Also he is a pro diver, surfer & hobby fisherman, why hobby? Because soon you'll see his catch .
    Here we go

Sharkpolitur Maritime Detailing Productions presents

Not a usual speedometer for me yet

They are leaving offshore while I stay onshore on the streets near Old Port of TLV detailing Yamaha for some serious Matt performance

Before$

This is where it all began 11AM, preparing bike care stuff

Processing

This is their catch (Sharkpolitur now to be spotted in your sea & river nets as well )

In harmony with the Nature & it's predators

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamaha MT-09 Grey Matt Icon of Darkness street hooligan in style detailing by Sharkpolitur †

Good work on that bike Marc! It was pretty dirty...now it is not!

That's some catch! LOL
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamaha MT-09 Grey Matt Icon of Darkness street hooligan in style detailing by Sharkpolitur †

Here is my catch for lunch from Sea Food Gourmet Market Old Port TLV (without fishing )

I am not hungry so we can proceed to Yamaha MT-09 Grey Matt finish perfection

While my friend is still at sea , his comrade Lior comes to pick the bike plus my good friend Eli walks by & talks young man into advantage of owning rather custom bikes like his for example Honda Valkyrie Flat 6

Isn't it too early for New Year fireworks ? Sharkpolitur is being searched same day for illegal stuff on a regular basis, when you get used to it it becomes boring

Happy New Year ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTuZHmNti3Q

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Good work on that bike Marc! It was pretty dirty...now it is not!

That's some catch! LOL

This is very scary looking bike indeed same as the guy who owns & deserves to ride it, I doubt you would like to see him cruising near your house during Nautical Twilight time when the center of the sun is 12 degrees below the horizon and only general or vague outlines of objects are visible. Guys & girls crossing the streets with such Yamaha MT-09 Tracer you never know what to expect from them, they can even throw you a grenade into a bedroom.
    It's not like noisy Harley Davidson ( I like them but compared to this Yamaha they look like chrome moped) where you know in advance that full of tattoos gangster looking man is indeed a sweet sugar daddy with some serious psychological problems who never killed a fly & he is not a member of Hells Angels syndicate & even if he is, then he is undercover cop or just a stool pigeon.

That's why it's called Icon of Darkness, thank you my dear friend Scott for liking such Japanese street architecture, you got a very good taste & are dangerous man yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcj5b7pfdyc

Post Thanks / Like

Great work, Shark! You should make videos! you'd probably have a hit TV or at least YouTube channel. You have a unique way of sharing your stories most people would get a kick out of!

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeansDetailing View Post
    Great work, Shark! You should make videos! you'd probably have a hit TV or at least YouTube channel. You have a unique way of sharing your stories most people would get a kick out of!
    I get few quality visitors here & there, that's enough. AG offer a very superior platform to post detailing works & archive, you can't compare AG to no other car care related website, it's like comparing Rolls-Royce to Trabant, in this case Facebook, Instasomething, Youtube are like Trabant while AG was, is & always will be over the top.
    Besides I never had or will have social network presence on FB (I don't like their initials, you add 1 I letter & it looks FBI which FB actually is)
    I don't post my detailing projects on such silly social networks looking for strangers, cops & customers, only & exclusively club membership where one good friend forwards his good friend, after face control (not everybody with Mercedes, Porsche, Ferrari is so easily accepted, car itself is not enough) & dual sympathy we can talk some business.
    eXTReMe Tracking