autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharkpolitur Ft. Taxi Daniel V.V.I.P The Most Exclusive Mercedes Taxi in Tel Aviv & Israel, The Best Motorsport Driver Daniel

It's high time to introduce to the forum the very special person & my very good friend Daniel who is a Taxi driver only for V.I.P's in TLV. Before he worked with 4 exclusive executive Taxi service companies, he says there was so much work that he cut it to 2 companies only.
    His average short trips in TLV & near municipalities are $50-100, to all my detailing escapades I go only with Daniel, besides his new Mercedes E 220 CDI is illegal in Israel in terms of Taxi, he got only Taxi cap that can be easily removed as it's held on magnets, he doesn't "wear" any #### stickers around his car with all kind of numbers that make any Mercedes look like junk & yes this is the most clean & waxed Taxi in Israel.
    If cops want to make him troubles, it's $1500 fine for not wearing Taxi stickers around the body, because Taxi in Israel is bought Import Tax & Duty Free, so instead of paying 220% over price it's in Germany, he paid the same as this car cost in Berlin & this is not Berlin or New York, this is Israel & here is 220% Tax on cars.

Sharkpolitur presents V.V.I.P Taxi Daniel Tel Aviv, Israel

Every night Daniel brings me back home, this sticker I placed only for 1 trip, it reads something like Catch Me If You Can or Get Off My A$$

On My Way Home With Daniel

For Best VIP Taxi Reservation in Tel Aviv Call only Daniel's Taxi +(972)508188588 From Abroad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_3WK4pj6qA
    Locally 0508188588

Otherwise being in Tel Aviv & Israel you'll be riding something dirty like this

https://encrypted.google.com/search?...&q=israel+taxi

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sharkpolitur Ft. Taxi Daniel V.V.I.P The Most Exclusive Mercedes Taxi in Tel Aviv & Israel, The Best Motorsport Driver Daniel

Entertaining and interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
    2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
    2020 Acura MDX SH-AWD Tech

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sharkpolitur Ft. Taxi Daniel V.V.I.P The Most Exclusive Mercedes Taxi in Tel Aviv & Israel, The Best Motorsport Driver Daniel

Shark: This is the best looking illegal taxi I have ever seen! LOL!!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by .brian. View Post
    Entertaining and interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
    It's much more interesting to sit inside & see how people are amazed when they see us driving in the night, I live near the Old Port TLV so there are hundreds of bars, clubs, restaurants on our way...night life in Tel Aviv starts each day after 22.00, people see how beautiful is his car shines & see it's actually a taxi but they don't understand why it looks like it looks

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Shark: This is the best looking illegal taxi I have ever seen! LOL!!!
    Believe me it's only one like this in Israel, there are many Mercedes taxi & even S 500 AMG but all of them have stickers around...aha, one other thing: note that inside Daniel's cabin you won't find a taximeter that calculates passenger fares based on a combination of distance traveled and waiting time so it's illegal twice.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Just came back with Daniel, some other nice things like to show ex. built in anticop sensor (in addition to other anti-highway police smartphone applications he uses constantly)

Small gifts & surprises everyday

Sharkpolitur jumping from Mercedes S 500 AMG into Mercedes Daniel Taxi VVIP

On my way everyday

Nobody like highway police in my circle of friends, idea for tech start-ups : Anti-Criminal Police Sensor

But seriously, for not carrying taxi identification stickers & taximeter (Israel Tax Authority problem) up to 3 years jail time, Danny was stopped few days ago by cops, they asked where the hell a taxi stickers?

He says like always: Just came out of detailing by Sharkpolitur, I can ring him, you can ask.
    OK, you can go

Post Thanks / Like

^^^^That's so funny Shark! A great 'excuse' for Danny to use! LOL
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    ^^^^That's so funny Shark! A great 'excuse' for Danny to use! LOL
    I write him from time to time receipts where it's written NASA Nano Coating, this is what he shows to coppys & says I told him coating sticks to the paint during 1 month which time he can't place any stickers as glue will not hold, cops in Israel as everywhere are very stupid & when hear some words they don't understand plus see the real bill, they give up.

The problem starts when sometimes cops & tax authority stop taxi cars together, they stop the taxi on the street then go for a short ride, pay & go out & when taxi moves to the first crossroad, other tax authority asshole with police stop the driver & say to show last receipt, minimum fine $1500 first time, if twice can be 10 times that up to a jail time. But this can't happen to Daniel as he don't stops on the street, executive taxi companies call him in advance & organize his day schedule.
    We don't care about cops, here everybody afraid of the taxman as over 50% of Israel's economy is money laundering.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL

awesome sharing

keep them rolling in
    Live life to its fullness!

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kc's View Post
    LOL

awesome sharing

keep them rolling in

We go home

Danny is hungry, we drop to TLV Old Port where he eats a snack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast