autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Custom Black Matte Porsche Turbo restoring, renewing, reengineering & hardcore style detailing by < Sharkpolitur

So my friend Oren went for "business" ( he is the owner of shipping company with 400 employees) to Greece, leaving me alone with his custom O.Z. Racing wheels & tuned by Devil exhausts 2007 Porsche Turbo 1 on 1 in the dark.
    He left same morning so when I was in the middle of work he already checked-in the 5 stars hotel, took a shower & sits now on the island, drinks cocktails Sex on the Beach, looks hard on the girls with bikinis from all over the World who go to Greece for holidays & much more, breeze from the Mediterranean runs through his hairs...he completely forgot about me!
    I will show him the Hell of detailing

Sharkpolitur presents Porsche Turbo , that's it

Before

Engine After

Before exterior faded plastic trim

After

Before & After (pumping)

Before interior, leather etc.

Water after cleaning leather

After

Before hood

Coffee & croissant break, refueling (don't ask me who is this men because I don't know)

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Custom Black Matte Porsche Turbo restoring, renewing, reengineering & hardcore style detailing by < Sharkpolitur

Hood after

O.Z. Racing Ultraleggera wheels & Michelin tyres before (Made in Italy)

And after

Headlights before/after

Porsche Turbo grand finale

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Custom Black Matte Porsche Turbo restoring, renewing, reengineering & hardcore style detailing by < Sharkpolitur

This thread is worthless without fun, Sharkpolitur Signature Detailing in Sin City TLV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1kc_FniKM

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

I havn't met my pal yet, maybe next time I'll be able to show where he keeps my business card, it's together with his offshore company documents, looks really funny.
    He was very happy with what I did to his Porsche Turbo & so am I.

Post Thanks / Like

Shark! Wow! That 911 was very, very dirty! Horrible condition! You brought it back better than new! Very nice!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Shark! Wow! That 911 was very, very dirty! Horrible condition! You brought it back better than new! Very nice!
    Yes, I worked 10 hours non stop almost because I love Oren as you see , the good BMW 7 man is his family, he was shocked already after 1,2 hours, he said: What the #### are you doing, you & Oren are both crazy, I have 2 free car washes a month & there are guys with some sponge wipe my car in & out it takes 5 minutes, how long will it take you?
    I say: at least 8 hours more...he lost his speech, called the wife they both look at me in trouble like I am crazy but really crazy, his wife asks do you like to eat something, drink etc., I say when I work I don't drink & don't eat, only chew tobacco... they left me alone.
    So almost near the end of story when I dry the wheels Aron (name of floor wiping man ) approaches me from the back I didn't notice, suddenly I turn my head around & see him starring at me like at somebody you can only see in psychiatric clinic, he didn't say nothing, only asked how long it will take more, I say wait here with me not so long, so we spoke a bit because near the end I am more relaxed as the work is complete & got time for people...he asks from where is so much black on the floor - from wheels, so he runs home & brings some stick to wipe it away.
    Actually it was not the end, I decided to load another coat of Matte Wax on Porsche Turbo, why not?...Aron asks: So you waxed it, I say yes - matte wax after matte shampoo & I start to spray wax once more.
    What is this small black spray bottle asks Aron.
    It's matte wax I say.
    But you already waxed?
    Another layer of protection is always better than 1
    1 hour later we became good friends, he even asked me why his BMW wheels are always dirty, I didn't know what to answer.
    But seriously of course Aron was very happy how Porsche came out, sure they spoke with Oren on the phone same day & he assured him that everything is under control, everything is perfect.
    Then my illegal Taxi friend Daniel came to take me home, Aron was till the last minute with me, either he liked me so much or he wanted to be sure I am gone for good & will not decide suddenly to spray 3rd coat of matte wax, I think this would kill the old man (frankly speaking I thought about going down again & matte wax it once more ).
    So dear Sizzle Chest basically that's the story, glad you have enjoyed this dark black car.

In the beginning I wanted to make pictures with process in order & products next to each application, but as always work became chaotic in style. This is what Sharkpolitur is all about : Chaos.

Mr. Aron & me wait for VIP Taxi outside (don't ask me why he carries this stick for so long, I hope I didn't make him any trauma with 10 hours of detailing)

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shark Politur View Post

I havn't met my pal yet, maybe next time I'll be able to show where he keeps my business card, it's together with his offshore company documents, looks really funny.
    He was very happy with what I did to his Porsche Turbo & so am I.

Today was the day when we finally met, Oren was & is so ####### happy about his Porsche Turbo that wants me to do it again (now he came with Bimmer 7 series which he bought once for his pretty wife's father, this car doesn't need detailing here we both agree) my answer:
    I recommend to do it once a year maximum for matte cars (Never ask a barber if you need a haircut, this quote is not about Sharkpolitur )
    Really, but why?
    No answer.
    OK, then what about my other car 2010 Cadillac Escalade (I think there are some custom installations, Oren's cars are really special).
    Talk to me next week bro...aha, what about oil & gas additives, when you came back did you notice any difference?
    The car now soars.
    I will bring you then more additives for Porsche & Cadillac.
    See you. Love you.
    Bye. Love you.

P.S. Wanted to make the pic I promised with my business card together with his company documents but he left it in his Porsche. Maybe next time

This picture I must show to his wife, she'll be jealous

Meet my best friend, Oren

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear he was happy Shark!!! Good business will help with return customers and friends for life!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome as usual

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Glad to hear he was happy Shark!!! Good business will help with return customers and friends for life!
    This is what Sharkpolitur™ is all about - Alchemy
    (Dual Sympathy + Common Interests = Shady Business)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast